The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Down to Leeds next week for two cracking shows...

BysuSMkIQAA-TFc.jpg10683656_10153180120315620_1726608833100

TCW are now running somewhere inside Leeds Uni. I'm absolutely gutted that The Cockpit shut down as its grotty charm was tailor made for wrestling...ah well.

Really excited to see some of these CZW guys, they have definitely changed direction in the last few years. They still do some of the crazy stuff but it's more of a strong style that they promote through their school and guys like Drew Gulak and Biff Busick. You could imagine them making it big, unlike the days when they had dudes like John Zandig and Nick Gage smashing lightstrips over each other. And ICW will be a laugh as always.

Decided to do these shows over seeing Kazuchika Okada who is coming to London on the 18th, gutted i can't afford to do both. If he'd been bringing his giant animatronic dinosaur that might have swung it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TJeX4EVd9Q

Okada is wrestling Joel Redman, which would turn me right off, so I'd say you're making the right decision.

In December in Kilmarnock, it's Jack Jester vs. Hardcore Holly in a No Holds Barred Match.

Can't believe they've wasted a talentless tit like DJ Hyde on Rampage Brown.

Would appear that the Wyatts have indeed not been doing much as plans are-a-changin'. Luke Harper is going to be going it alone, which has been a long time coming. The improvements he's made have been terrific. He's up there with Seth Rollins as the most improved guys in the last 12 months as far as being an all round performer goes. Erick Rowan is fucked if Bray goes alone too.

Would appear that the Wyatts have indeed not been doing much as plans are-a-changin'. Luke Harper is going to be going it alone, which has been a long time coming. The improvements he's made have been terrific. He's up there with Seth Rollins as the most improved guys in the last 12 months as far as being an all round performer goes. Erick Rowan is fucked if Bray goes alone too.

Harper has loads of potential. It will be interesting to see what direction his character takes. The promo on RAW was superb I thought.

On another note I'm liking that I'm seeing Layla so much. Don't feel creepy perving on her though do when it's Paige as she's quite young.

Okada is wrestling Joel Redman, which would turn me right off, so I'd say you're making the right decision.

In December in Kilmarnock, it's Jack Jester vs. Hardcore Holly in a No Holds Barred Match.

Can't believe they've wasted a talentless tit like DJ Hyde on Rampage Brown.

Redman's not bad, someone has to job, it's just I feel aggrieved at missing Okada v Ricochet the next day.

I meant more for the fact that Jeff kept ending up champ in TNA. Which he happened to run/own at the time.

To be fair, Jarrett was well deserving of some of that while in TNA. It's not as if it's like Russo booking himself to win, Jarrett is a decent enough heel.

forehead7, on 05 Oct 2014 - 14:37, said:

To be fair, Jarrett was well deserving of some of that while in TNA. It's not as if it's like Russo booking himself to win, Jarrett is a decent enough heel.

When you build a #1 babyface to the point where the fans are desperate to see them win though, and then beat them in the big payoff, it kinda raises eyebrows.

That sort of booking has continued to happen though. It's part of the reason that TNA is a glorified diddy promotion.

So Karl Anderson announced for Rev Pro against Dave Mastiff. That should be pretty decent. Along with Okada, the Ricochet/Swann tag match and Matt Sydal, this looks pretty good...

I begin to wonder if Leeds over London was such a good shout after all... then i read Too Cool are involved and Andy Boy Simmonz is calling out Buff Bagwell and it's all good again. NO FANKS.

So Karl Anderson announced for Rev Pro against Dave Mastiff. That should be pretty decent. Along with Okada, the Ricochet/Swann tag match and Matt Sydal, this looks pretty good...

Who are Ricochet and Swann facing btw?

Karl Anderson vs. Dave Mastiff should be an incredible match right enough.