The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

A very, very enjoyable show. Some good performances and good commentary (Coles love of Connors aside). Obviously establishing a big character for Dunne, which makes you think he'll be there or thereabouts. On a side note is it just me or does Trent seven look much more out of condition than he did last year? Maybe doing a British Chris Hero! :lol:

5Star Wrestling are putting on a show at the Dundee Ice Arena. I'm attending and looking forward to it. Some line up they have. Not a clue how they're going to make a profit though. The place only holds around 3,000 people and they've got Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Carlito, Jay Lethal, John Morrison and Drew Galloway all competing as well as a lot of British stars that I'm sure a few on here will be familiar with but I'm not.

Only downside is that it pretty much guarantees that Angle isn't turning up at the Rumble as it's the night before.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

5Star Wrestling are putting on a show at the Dundee Ice Arena. I'm attending and looking forward to it. Some line up they have. Not a clue how they're going to make a profit though. The place only holds around 3,000 people and they've got Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Carlito, Jay Lethal, John Morrison and Drew Galloway all competing as well as a lot of British stars that I'm sure a few on here will be familiar with but I'm not.

Only downside is that it pretty much guarantees that Angle isn't turning up at the Rumble as it's the night before.

That's because Angle will never wrestle for WWE ever again

Connors out! Surely means that Dunne is pretty much guaranteed to be in the final. Mark Andrews is good in the ring but his character is pretty gimpish.

Wolfie and Trent up next. Fortunately for Trent it isn't a cage match.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Still nice to have the excitement extinguished on the night.

Not sure why it comes up every year. WWE have shown zero interest in him. In fact I'm sure there was something along the lines of them never hiring him again due to his body being so knackered from years of being a huge mentalist and never slowing down (well voluntarily).