The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The UKCT was sensational.

Pete Dunne has come out of it looking like an absolute monster.

Tyler Bate played the whole Sami Zayn, underdog role absolutely perfectly.

I said it when he first entered ICW and ny mind hasn't changed. I don't get all the hype behind Trent Seven. He's a fat hipster and there's nothing particularly special about his matches. He's distinctly average.

I really enjoyed the tournament. I'm assuming Bate has been signed now. It'll be scandalous if Dunne isn't signed now.

Guest bernardblack
The UKCT was sensational.
Pete Dunne has come out of it looking like an absolute monster.
Tyler Bate played the whole Sami Zayn, underdog role absolutely perfectly.
I said it when he first entered ICW and ny mind hasn't changed. I don't get all the hype behind Trent Seven. He's a fat hipster and there's nothing particularly special about his matches. He's distinctly average.
I really enjoyed the tournament. I'm assuming Bate has been signed now. It'll be scandalous if Dunne isn't signed now.

Don't rate Seven either. He's getting on a bit too surely??

Guest bernardblack
5Star Wrestling are putting on a show at the Dundee Ice Arena. I'm attending and looking forward to it. Some line up they have. Not a clue how they're going to make a profit though. The place only holds around 3,000 people and they've got Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Carlito, Jay Lethal, John Morrison and Drew Galloway all competing as well as a lot of British stars that I'm sure a few on here will be familiar with but I'm not.

Only downside is that it pretty much guarantees that Angle isn't turning up at the Rumble as it's the night before.

Angle is on commentary for spike US, so could still be in the states at the time?

Guest bernardblack
The chats at him don't bother me. I'm specifically talking about when someone is out the ring and you can't hear the refs count.

It can't annoy you that much surely?

Count out finishes are barely used

Guest bernardblack

He'll be in Dundee less than 24 hours before. Would be some trip.

Ah, I meant that he could possibly do the commentary from the states? As the show will likely be shown on a delay over there?