The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Not sure why it comes up every year. WWE have shown zero interest in him. In fact I'm sure there was something along the lines of them never hiring him again due to his body being so knackered from years of being a huge mentalist and never slowing down (well voluntarily).

Probably because he's always saying he'd return in interviews etc and he's a massive name.

11 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

A very, very enjoyable show. Some good performances and good commentary (Coles love of Connors aside). Obviously establishing a big character for Dunne, which makes you think he'll be there or thereabouts. On a side note is it just me or does Trent seven look much more out of condition than he did last year? Maybe doing a British Chris Hero! :lol:

Close ups don't do Trent any favours.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also it's surely a Trent/Dunne final?

Or not!

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Probably because he's always saying he'd return in interviews etc and he's a massive name.

Doesn't matter what he says though. He's too much of a danger for WWE to ever hire him again

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Thought it was an excellent tournament, Plenty of potential within that division.

Yup, great tournament. And because of various contract issues there were plenty of great UK wrestlers who weren't there. Should they hold it again, and I hope they do, the field could be much better.