The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Punk going to AEW is probably the only thing that would get me back into watching wrestling every week again. There's chat about Daniel Bryan going there too but i can't see that. Either way Punk would be a game changer.

Edited by Fratelli

CM Punk going to AEW would maybe actually make WWE give a f**k about AEW. 

Could be the instigator of both companies going for it opposed to AEW signing WWE's cast offs and WWE signing... no c**t.

44 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

There's no way Punk is signing with AEW. You can fucking quote me on that.

Aye, if he ever goes back to wrestling, which I have my doubts about, it'd be to WWE. So much potential that's just begging to be squandered.

On 20/07/2021 at 05:42, Stellaboz said:

Charlotte is teh best female performer there's ever been. She deserves every opportunity she gets.

There is a reason they always go back to her time and time again despite it being cool and easy to hate her.

She can carry almost anyone to a good match, she's the total package in that she's a good talker,tall, athletic, physically quite intimidating, and can work like f**k.

Can easily see Punk and Bryan in AEW. Punk’s cache has fallen so much that he’ll never be anywhere the Mania main event so why else would he come back? Both of them are probably most likely over with the sort of people who are partisan AEW fans and I can see them relishing joining that line up and getting to break free of their PG restrictions.

18 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Bollocks. If Punk came back (a huge if) it wouldn't be for AEW that's for sure.

I don't see why you seem so certain of this when everything is pointing towards it. Only thing that would sway it is WWE coming in with a better offer both financially and creatively which although not impossible, seems unlikely