The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

12 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Impact has been picked up in the UK by DAZN's sky channel.

That's actually very good for impact. Dazn are pretty big worldwide and are massively trying to expand in to the UK market. They're also weirdly based in London I think it is which makes them expanding in to the UK market now fucking weird. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Darren Drozdov has passed away.

What a tragic life for the guy.  Hopefully he's at peace.

Very sad news. He always seemed to face up to his situation with a positive attitude, when it would have been understandable if he was bitter and angry about the accident.

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Very sad news. He always seemed to face up to his situation with a positive attitude, when it would have been understandable if he was bitter and angry about the accident.

Dunno if we’ll ever know how D’Lo truly feels but I know Droz’s situation would’ve consumed me something awful to the point I’d immediately never want to wrestle again, but Droz was always an absolute class act and forthcoming in not bearing a grudge or portioning any blame on D’Lo.

Edited by 8MileBU

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Dunno if we’ll ever know how D’Lo truly feels but I know Droz’s situation would’ve consumed me something awful to the point I’d immediately never want to wrestle again, but Droz was always an absolute class act and forthcoming in not bearing a grudge or portioning any blame on D’Lo.

I think it made D'Lo's career and life go in a completely different direction after that. He admits himself that the guilt meant that he definitely lost something that he certainly had before the incident.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

All that partying with John Belushi after WM2 has rotted his brain