The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Sid had the 'It' factor in spades.

A guy who wasn't the usual chickenshit cowardly heel. Just had a total aura about him. Regardless of in ring talent, you stick prime Sid in any era ever and he's right at the top end of the card.

Sid was the man, it’s a shame he never really got his flowers before he passed. Part of some brilliant stuff over the years, and probably could’ve been the biggest guy in WWE if he fancied if.

4 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

sid vicious passed away aged 63

Quite a shit way for SRS to write that tweet. His son “claiming that” as if there is some doubt. 

Edited by Sortmeout

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheGoon said:

The tone of this/folk involved is not filling me with confidence I have to say 

I'd have to agree. Doubt we're going to get an in depth documentary showing the depravity of McMahon when his best mates and son in law are involved 

Out of all the no marks who attempt to eke a living in their latter years of mediocratiy, Disco Inferno is the absolute worst. 

I can take the awful views of Cornette, Bischoff, Russo and even Bubba Ray but I draw the line at a WCW mid carder. 

They're all awful and bitter but at least some have a few achievements behind the sad old man act they portray