The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

This not been common knowledge for years? Patterson and Sylvain Grenier or was it Renee Dupree was basically hired in a casting couch style allegedly? Roddy Piper made numerous accusations about Patterson as well but seemed to just get ignored.

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Where to watch/read these?

I think Cena's was Howard Stern's radio show and Randy Orton's a newspaper.

Here's some talk about it:

The Shockmaster's debut will never not be funny.

Bit it wasn't meant to be, even before the hilarious fail, so what the f**k were they thinking? Spraying a stormtrooper mask with glittery paint and giving a guy some silly feather vest and ridiculous voice were somehow supposed to make him a threat to anyone, let alone one of the top guys at the time?!

20 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The Shockmaster's debut will never not be funny.

Bit it wasn't meant to be, even before the hilarious fail, so what the f**k were they thinking? Spraying a stormtrooper mask with glittery paint and giving a guy some silly feather vest and ridiculous voice were somehow supposed to make him a threat to anyone, let alone one of the top guys at the time?!

I do wish they got to run with it, would probably have got worse.

On a note around weird WCW around the early 90s, I must be the only one who enjoyed the Chamber Of Horrors match. Was so bad it was good, everything about it was awful