The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

He deserves to absolutely rot for this if it's true but there's something a bit off with it... she fell into his trap because she was struggling for money yet was living in the same style of apartment as he was and was his neighbour? She allowed herself to be degraded to the point that he shat on her head and she continued having a threesome and then continued on with him? She agreed to the NDA to protect Vince's relationship with his wife but once he stopped paying her she's now suing him?

There's not an impossible chance that this was consensual and has been framed in a narrative to try and rinse McMahon for more money and end him. We all know he's an absolute creep, he's a vile and depraved individual and he'll never get or be deserving of any benefit of the doubt but something about it all feels a bit off... maybe it's just the extremity of it such as the Instagram influencer portaloo style stuff about it but fucking hell. If this is true though, he's up there with Weinstein.

The accusations seem very specific, not just he felt me up in his office type of thing. Was it consensual? We may never know but I'd highly doubt it. Add on the numerous other NDA's and I really don't think he'll squirm out of this one and will most likely take down a good few with him.

If this is all true then they seriously need to look into who else was involved or aware. Just as well they got the Netflix agreement in just in time.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's not an impossible chance that this was consensual and has been framed in a narrative to try and rinse McMahon for more money and end him.

Sure. Then there's the other $11m+ worth of NDAs. Rita Chatterton's claims from the 90s onwards until she potentially got paid in 2022 and she disappeared. As well as the massage parlor worker/manager.

10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Sure. Then there's the other $11m+ worth of NDAs. Rita Chatterton's claims from the 90s onwards until she potentially got paid in 2022 and she disappeared. As well as the massage parlor worker/manager.

As I said, I absolutely don't doubt he's an absolute creep and he deserves all he gets regardless of these specific accusations. 

The stuff he broadcast on television with Trish Stratus in the early 2000s alone should be enough to convince anyone what a depraved individual he is. That's not even to mention the proposed incest angle that Stephanie put a stop to. My point was that these specific ones seem a bit suspect but you're right, it's not even really worth discussing because he's undoubtedly done horrific shit regardless.

ETA: Yeah, thinking about it more, it's a complete shit post from me regardless.

Edited by Ludo*1

It's textbook abuser behaviour.

Seems that she was clearly vulnerable and he took advantage of that.

Just based on his on screen personality I wouldn't say anything like this would be too much of a leap.

He has also been accused of harassment and assault before by a female referee amongst others.

*Noticed the referee was mentioned in an above post.

Edited by Lukovic
Missed something

I know its not in isolation a hallmark of being a beast, but it also tracks with the more innocent stuff thats came out about him being such a power/control freak that he flies into a rage whenever he sneezes.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He deserves to absolutely rot for this if it's true but there's something a bit off with it... she fell into his trap because she was struggling for money yet was living in the same style of apartment as he was and was his neighbour? She allowed herself to be degraded to the point that he shat on her head and she continued having a threesome and then continued on with him? She agreed to the NDA to protect Vince's relationship with his wife but once he stopped paying her she's now suing him?

There's not an impossible chance that this was consensual and has been framed in a narrative to try and rinse McMahon for more money and end him. We all know he's an absolute creep, he's a vile and depraved individual and he'll never get or be deserving of any benefit of the doubt but something about it all feels a bit off... maybe it's just the extremity of it such as the Instagram influencer portaloo style stuff about it but fucking hell. If this is true though, he's up there with Weinstein.

I think (having dived in two footed to the thread), theres an interpretation that it started off being consensual - with an asterix given their employer/employee relationship and if her parents had indeed recently passed away) and maybe even a bit of a Fifty Shades of Grey vibe to it, but i) it escalates into more and more depravity for McMahon to get his thrills and ii) as it escalates she feels increasingly uncomfortable about being pimped out. Also if she needed surgery, dont think it states whether its plastic surgery or she's ended up injured in the course of the abuse.

Also going by the texts McMahon made thinly veiled reputational threats that going public would ruin not just him but her too.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's a decent first attempt, Jerry, but I think you'll need to keep working on it.

In McDevitt we trust

He has 7 NDAs with women thus far, and these are the only ones we’re aware of. 

Given his track record and the level of detail given in the complaint, it would not shock me if the vast, vast majority of it was true.

14 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

That’s a big yin. They must be scrambling to get him out the door now. 

I’m sure this was one of their biggest deals ever as well, that’s a bad hit for them if it’s true.

30 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's a real shock to learn that the racist creep Cornette has come out batting for Vince.

I just listened to his take there.

I wouldn't say he's batting for Vince, but he's certainly doing a lot of victim blaming

The part I don't get is that Lesnar is being implicated as being part of it 'My use was forming part of the contract negotiations with an existing talent' etc...

Unless they have been fucking utterly mental enough to put anything of the sort on his contract in writing, I don't see how such an allegation can withstand any proper scrutiny and how Lesnar can be implicated in anything other than knowing Vince has been shagging her, Vince asking him if he'd like a turn and instead of telling him to f**k off and instead placated him by saying 'nah, I'd ruin her for you'. I also highly doubt that the allegation of a 'play date' with Lesnar being set up but cancelled due to a weather event is provable without receipts. Lesnar famously said he hated his wife being back in that environment in 2004 which is why he encouraged her to leave.

I also imagine that whilst it would have been a pretty open secret that Vince was shagging the new lassie from the office who nobody knows what she does, I'd imagine there were very few within the company who would have been directly involved or known the extent of the depravity he was subjecting her to so it's hard to pin blame on others (including Shane who has had a rocky relationship with him for years or Stephanie/HHH who have 3 daughters who are of adolescent ages) aside from those directly involved which at this point appear to only (publicly at least) be Vince and John Laurinitis.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

(including Shane who has had a rocky relationship with him for years or Stephanie/HHH who have 3 daughters who are of adolescent ages)

To quantify this, my stepdaughter's wee girl is 12 this year. If I thought for a minute my own dad was doing a fraction of the stuff Vince is accused of, I'd never let her near him.

I'd imagine the same would ring true with HHH and Stephanie if they knew the full extent of what Vince was up to.

Maybe Stephanie didn’t know the full extent of what he’d been up to, but her departure(s) from the company certainly indicate she knew something. 

Those “Thank you Vince” chants she led are going to age as well as the Benoit tribute.

36 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The part I don't get is that Lesnar is being implicated as being part of it 'My use was forming part of the contract negotiations with an existing talent' etc...

Unless they have been fucking utterly mental enough to put anything of the sort on his contract in writing, I don't see how such an allegation can withstand any proper scrutiny and how Lesnar can be implicated in anything other than knowing Vince has been shagging her, Vince asking him if he'd like a turn and instead of telling him to f**k off and instead placated him by saying 'nah, I'd ruin her for you'. I also highly doubt that the allegation of a 'play date' with Lesnar being set up but cancelled due to a weather event is provable without receipts. Lesnar famously said he hated his wife being back in that environment in 2004 which is why he encouraged her to leave.

I also imagine that whilst it would have been a pretty open secret that Vince was shagging the new lassie from the office who nobody knows what she does, I'd imagine there were very few within the company who would have been directly involved or known the extent of the depravity he was subjecting her to so it's hard to pin blame on others (including Shane who has had a rocky relationship with him for years or Stephanie/HHH who have 3 daughters who are of adolescent ages) aside from those directly involved which at this point appear to only (publicly at least) be Vince and John Laurinitis.

Just on Brock - he's got previous. He pretty much assaulted Cornette's wife by intentionally grabbing a piercing in her private regions and has previously been accused of exposing himself to female wrestlers in the locker room.

The whole thing will probably be difficult to prove as non-consensual and Vince will get off with it yet again as he always does but it at least does appear like it'll be the final nail in his coffin when it comes to the business side of things.

Which in light of these revelations is nowhere near good enough but there might be more people willing to come forward now.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just on Brock - he's got previous. He pretty much assaulted Cornette's wife by intentionally grabbing a piercing in her private regions and has previously been accused of exposing himself to female wrestlers in the locker room.

The whole thing will probably be difficult to prove as non-consensual and Vince will get off with it yet again as he always does but it at least does appear like it'll be the final nail in his coffin when it comes to the business side of things.

Which in light of these revelations is nowhere near good enough but there might be more people willing to come forward now.

In this case, I don't think anything can come of it as it was pursued as a civil case rather than criminal proceedings unless police decide there is a case to pursue, though I understand that there's no guarantee the complainant will chase for the action and she wants the settlement of the NDA paid in full.

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wasn't it a bit of an open secret that they've not been together for a number of years?

I'm sure she's more than aware of his extramarital lengthing but probably not all the hideous details.

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Listening to Corny's reaction to the news currently.
Quite as you'd expect.

Also, Corny threatened to shoot Brock if he ever tried it again.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I also highly doubt that the allegation of a 'play date' with Lesnar being set up but cancelled due to a weather event is provable without receipts. Lesnar famously said he hated his wife being back in that environment in 2004 which is why he encouraged her to leave.

Since this is the person that asked for a video of her urinating. There's the possibility there are "receipts" its not like everything's being included in the complaint.

As for Lesnar getting Sable out of that environment. It's not necessarily virtue signalling. It could just as much be about being possessive and controlling. Everyone's known or aware of the hypocritical husband/boyfriend that treats their partner one way, and treats those they are having affairs with in a completely different way.