The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Also I've heard the one about Bradshaw threatening to rape Grand Maaster Sexay before.

I've read before that he tied up his hands and legs before soaping up his arse and inserting hot dogs etc in it while the King watched on. The things I've read about JBL and Bob Holly make them out to be horrific bullies.

I've read before that he tied up his hands and legs before soaping up his arse and inserting hot dogs etc in it while the King watched on. The things I've read about JBL and Bob Holly make them out to be horrific bullies.

Aye? ohmy.gif Fucking hell, If JBL tried that shit with me I think I'd end up totally losing it and killing the guy, how did lawler just watch? I know holly is a c**t, but f**k sake, if GMS and the king just sat there and took it, they are bigger idiots than they come across

Aye? ohmy.gif Fucking hell, If JBL tried that shit with me I think I'd end up totally losing it and killing the guy, how did lawler just watch? I know holly is a c**t, but f**k sake, if GMS and the king just sat there and took it, they are bigger idiots than they come across

They shoulda just took the Joey Styles approach and knocked the fucker out. I know that 'Taker is known as being quite harsh on rookies in the locker room, but thats just hazing them and pulling ribs, Bradshaw is known for taking it too far.

In saying that, I've never heard the part about Lawler just standing and watching. I herd he tied GMS up in the showers with towels and told him he was gonnae shag him. GMS proceeded to cry as all the boys in the locker room looked on pissing themselves laughing.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

What I've read is that the King couldn't get involved as he knew that if he did Grand Master would be picked on even worse than before (GMS is the King's son). What I would say is that I have also read a version of this story where GMS was bragging in the locker room about how he basically raped a girl.

To be fair, Joey Styles cheap shotted a drunk Bradshaw, but it worked because Bradshaw liked him after it.

I think that's hid deal. He wants to respect you. He puts in in certain predicaments and if you stick up for yourself you get his respect. If not, you continue to be his bitch, literally.

You can tell he is a c**t, not from the shity things he does but the fact he doesn't care what people think when he does it, Like the hitler shit in Germany, he didn't have to do that, but did and couldn't care less what people thought as he knew nothing bad would happen to him and and he can get away with anything he wants.

Bob holly was a dick to loads of guys in the locker room too, typical southern state redneck idiots who do what they like for their own entertainment to people weaker than them. They deserve for the mean street posse to get them down a dark alley and bum them into the ground.

Aye alright, like you would ever be able to kill Bradshaw. He was absolutely hammered when Styles punched him. Bradshaw would make you his bitch.

Aye alright, like you would ever be able to kill Bradshaw. He was absolutely hammered when Styles punched him. Bradshaw would make you his bitch.

I'd smash the jar of hotdogs and slit his throat, if any c**t comes at me with some hot dogs, rope and lube then I'll make sure they won't get away with it. What would you do just bite your lip and think of cena? f**k off.

Bob holly was a dick to loads of guys in the locker room too, typical southern state redneck idiots who do what they like for their own entertainment to people weaker than them.

The problem with guys like that is that they probably went through the same sort of shit and they probably see it as the right thing to do. Bradshaw has certainly never had any sort of apologies for it so he firmly believes he's just doing what gets done.

The problem with Bob Holly is that HE is just a thug. He didn't beat people up because of "hazing" or "learning the ropes" or whatever. He beat them up because he is a thug.

I at least have a bit of respect for Bradshaw's reasoning.

Someone messes with you the go fucking mental at them and have a go, even if you get beaten up, the chances of thaty person wanting to have another go at you will be far less than if you just lay down to them. Bullies only want to pick on someone who takes it.

Here is a spoiler-free preview for tonight's episode of WWE RAW. The show was taped last week due to the WWE production crew being on the road this week for Friday's live Smackdown premiere on SyFy.

- WWE champion Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho

- John Cena vs Edge

- Great Khali vs Sheamus

- WWE United States champion Daniel Bryan & John Morrison vs The Miz & Alex Riley

- Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs Mark Henry and Evan Bourne

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Someone messes with you the go fucking mental at them and have a go, even if you get beaten up, the chances of thaty person wanting to have another go at you will be far less than if you just lay down to them. Bullies only want to pick on someone who takes it.

There's a difference between holding your own and being as bad as them.

That RAW lineup looks weird. Why is Morrison with Danielson? The others make little sense.

Might need to catch it later as I think I'm going to a quiz tonight :(

Here is a spoiler-free preview for tonight's episode of WWE RAW. The show was taped last week due to the WWE production crew being on the road this week for Friday's live Smackdown premiere on SyFy.

- WWE champion Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho

- John Cena vs Edge

- Great Khali vs Sheamus

- WWE United States champion Daniel Bryan & John Morrison vs The Miz & Alex Riley

- Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs Mark Henry and Evan Bourne

No idea about the spoilers, but my predictions would be the ones in bold. Also expect the guest GM to f**k with people, there to be a shit womens match, ted di biase's shit storyline to continue and the nexus to run in on cenas match to give edge the win or cena the win via DQ

Edit: Why have Raw stopped going Live? TNA are going live this week I think in a 3 hour special.

Edited by Kris Boyd

No idea about the spoilers, but my predictions would be the ones in bold. Also expect the guest GM to f**k with people, there to be a shit womens match, ted di biase's shit storyline to continue and the nexus to run in on cenas match to give edge the win or cena the win via DQ

There is. A #1 contenders diva battle royal or something. Wasn't worth mentioning though as no fucker cares.

Raven and Honky have a shoot interrview where they go through the list above, giving their opinion as to whether the stories are true or false.

Regarding JBL and GMS: GMS was in the locker room bragging about forcing himself on to women and how he was some sort of studd and babe magnet. JBL over heard this and nailed GMS forcing him into the showering area, he then proceeded to "soap him up" whilst shouting "now you know how it feels".

Regarding Lawler witnessing this, i really dont know. What i do know is Lawler often grassed on GMS for turning up late and other such stupid things in order to get him trouble. Honky says Lawler would never act fatherly in the locker room to GMS and that Lawler is only interested in himself and not helping his family (honky and lawler are cousins and honky despises him)

Lawler is a c**t, I can see him being a bad father as well as a bad husband to all his ex's. You could always tell he was a cocky asshole, I loved when Taz fucked with him in Summer 2000, Can't stand lawler but I always enjoyed his commentary, but since JR has gone he rarely gets excited and isn't funny in that obnoxious way I used to like... infact he's not funny at all anymore. Does he need the money or something? It just looks like he doesn't really want to be there, his heart isn't in this game anymore imo.

Raven and Honky have a shoot interrview where they go through the list above, giving their opinion as to whether the stories are true or false.

Regarding JBL and GMS: GMS was in the locker room bragging about forcing himself on to women and how he was some sort of studd and babe magnet. JBL over heard this and nailed GMS forcing him into the showering area, he then proceeded to "soap him up" whilst shouting "now you know how it feels".

Regarding Lawler witnessing this, i really dont know. What i do know is Lawler often grassed on GMS for turning up late and other such stupid things in order to get him trouble. Honky says Lawler would never act fatherly in the locker room to GMS and that Lawler is only interested in himself and not helping his family (honky and lawler are cousins and honky despises him)

The last part is believable, he is up there with Ric Flair in the divorce court count.