Vladimir Kozlov

That leaves 6 'mystery' spots still to be filled - I'm gonna have a guess at:

HHH

Jerry The King Lawler

Christian

Skip Sheffield

Booker T

Evan Bourne

Thats who I think it would be but I would the likes of Macho Man, Steve Blackman, Slaughter etc

I loved it when one year Haku just appeared at the rumble - was just random :lol:

I loved it when one year Haku just appeared at the rumble - was just random :lol:

That was one of my favourite rumbles, can't believe it's now 10 years ago. I'd expect the likes of HHH and Lawler to be there so, from the other four spots, I hope they have at least a couple of 'random' guys from the past - Ricky Steamboat would be awesome.

I fucking love Chris Masters these days. If ever anyone deserved a good run for consistancy alone, he does. Anyone who doubts Masters needs to watch any of his main events on Superstars.

Also, Harris and McGillishitty would have been in the Rumble, had there been 30 or 40 in it.

Would anyone miss those 10? it could as well be a 30 man, also I thought regal was retiring?

As for the 6:

Triple H

Christian

Shawn Michaels

Doink the clown

Billy Gunn

JBL

If I get all those 6 I'd be fucking amazed, but theres my 6 guesses for the fun of it.

I'm sure CM Punk appreciates their inclusion (Harris and McGillicutty that it)!!

HHH, Christian, Lawler, Ricardo Rodriguez, Savage and Sting for the other six. I haven't read any spoilers so take nothing from it.

ETA, I also love Masters and have always done so. Totally mark for the Masterlock.

Edited by forehead7

Also is it just me that doesn't get why the masterlock is so popular? It's just a full nelson?

Probably just because they've built it like crazy. Any move can be popular given the right build, so long as nobody else is using it.

But you were fairly positive that Sting would be returning to TNA? And even so would that 90 day claus not stop him from switching? (don't think it's been 90 yet) But I would (as a Wrestling fan) LOVE to see Sting vs Taker at mania, that is one of the few dream matches that have never happened.

Also is it just me that doesn't get why the masterlock is so popular? It's just a full nelson?

Him and Nash were the only two who's future was in doubt

He last wrestled at Bound For Glory which was more than 90 days ago (10.10.10), I don't know if TNA have the 90 day thing as well or if that's just WWE but it would depend on when his contract with TNA ended(if it even has).

It's just a guess, just like Doink, Michaels and Billy Gunn returning are unlikely and have little evidence to suggest it.

Fair enough, good point, although I did say HBK as a wild guess, the more I think about it the more I wouldn't rule it out, the missing 6 spots are obviously suprise ones, I wouldn't bet against it.

I'm ruling out HBK. He'll make appearances and stuff, but I can't see him performing.

Thats why I love the Rumble so much, one of the few PPVs where I still get suprised by an outcome, I correctly guessed edge last year though, I used to love when I was younger and watching the 2001 RR I was totally shocked to see the big show return and even more so Haku who I knew as Meng, I was gutted when they announced the suprises in advance for 2002, it would have been much much more fun to see Val Venis, Godfather, Goldust and Curt Hennig return if it was a suprise instead of expecting them.

Cena turning up in 2008 was absolutely amazing. Made even better by the entire audience cheering and then remembering that cheering Cena wasn't cool and decided to turn on him. Shower of cunts. :lol:

Probably just because they've built it like crazy. Any move can be popular given the right build, so long as nobody else is using it.

I remember being so disappointed when they chose Bobby Lashley as the one who would finally break the Masterlock during Masters' first run. Though it obviously wasn't going to run forever they could have chosen better than that twat Lashley.