The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Impact last night;

Utter horseshit of an episode.

I think Roode may have been shooting with his promo on Hogan. This was easily the best thing on the show, although seeing as it was the only good thing on it that wasn't hard.

'Cold Blood' or 'Cold Blooded' (it changes all the time) may be the worst and most inappropriate nickname ever. I'm sticking with 'Chilly McFreeze Matt Hardy', who hinted at Jeff's return to take on Beer Money for the tag titles at Sacrifice. Of course they could be all 'setting us up' for the 'big swerve' and it will be someone else. Matt Hardy is utterly pish.

That Sangriento is utter gash in terms of in ring skills. He botched a few moves and had to be visibly told by Suicide the ending. They don't give a shit about the X-Division anymore so have they just signed him because WWE signed a new luchador?

The Mexico-America act is stale and rank. Always nice to see Sarita though.

Tommy Dreamer looks old as f**k these days. And has no relevance really. Who cares if he joins Immortal or not.

Murhpy out of Immortal. No one cares. He'll be gone within a couple of months I reckon.

Velvet Sky is cracking but she's awful on the microphone. Another dreadful segment with Karen was somehow made worse. They did this by bringing in the 'drugged' Angelina and Winter. They even showed Winter giving Angelina pills later on. What total pish. What kind of magic fucking pills are these?!

Miss Tessmacher. Ooft. And Mickie James fit as always. Awful match though.

Have they just totally forgotten the Young Bucks break up angle then? They, Amazing Red and Kendrick all looked like poofy wee bitches when they jsut walked away after Bischoff ripped them. Their 'prank' later was pish too.

More WWE worship when Crimson, holding a SLEDGEHAMMER was talking to Joe who described himself as a PHENOM. Get your own chat TNA.

The main event was preceeded by a massive long segment hyping RVD and Sting's match at Sacrifice. This was ridiculously long and crap. The main event was stunningly bad.

Hogan talked pish throughout the show. Bischoff chipped in. The X-Divison champion appeared for all of 10 seconds and once more half the roster weren't on the show. Dreadful. There were multiple Russo style inside references throughout that garned no reaction. TNA is fucking grim, ran by a bunch of clowns who are, as Roode put it, raping the company.

Impact last night;

I think Roode may have been shooting with his promo on Hogan. This was easily the best thing on the show, although seeing as it was the only good thing on it that wasn't hard.

'Cold Blood' or 'Cold Blooded' (it changes all the time) may be the worst and most inappropriate nickname ever. I'm sticking with 'Chilly McFreeze Matt Hardy', who hinted at Jeff's return to take on Beer Money for the tag titles at Sacrifice. Of course they could be all 'setting us up' for the 'big swerve' and it will be someone else. Matt Hardy is utterly pish.

That Sangriento is utter gash in terms of in ring skills. He botched a few moves and had to be visibly told by Suicide the ending. They don't give a shit about the X-Division anymore so have they just signed him because WWE signed a new luchador?

Tommy Dreamer looks old as f**k these days. And has no relevance really. Who cares if he joins Immortal or not.

Murhpy out of Immortal. No one cares. He'll be gone within a couple of months I reckon.

Velvet Sky is cracking but she's awful on the microphone. Another dreadful segment with Karen was somehow made worse. They did this by bringing in the 'drugged' Angelina and Winter. They even showed Winter giving Angelina pills later on. What total pish. What kind of magic fucking pills are these?!

Have they just totally forgotten the Young Bucks break up angle then? They, Amazing Red and Kendrick all looked like poofy wee bitches when they jsut walked away after Bischoff ripped them. Their 'prank' later was pish too.

More WWE worship when Crimson, holding a SLEDGEHAMMER was talking to Joe who described himself as a PHENOM. Get your own chat TNA.

The main event was preceeded by a massive long segment hyping RVD and Sting's match at Sacrifice. This was ridiculously long and crap. The main event was stunningly bad.

Hogan talked pish throughout the show. Bischoff chipped in. The X-Divison champion appeared for all of 10 seconds and once more half the roster weren't on the show. Dreadful. There were multiple Russo style inside references throughout that garned no reaction. TNA is fucking grim, ran by a bunch of clowns who are, as Roode put it, raping the company.

I haven't seen any spoilers but his tag team partner could be Chris Harris.

I've never seen a more shitter 10 mins on raw ever than when R-Truth was rambling on about I don't know what while in the ring with mix, rey and del rio. God it was awful.

Impact last night;

I thought it was pretty good as TNA goes. Bobby Roode's promo was top notch. I thought Sangriento/Suicide was a very decent TV match. I thought Sangriento was a Sin Cara pisstake and did a bit of reading

It's Amazing Red in a mask

. Agreed on Sarita, I think she's getting better looking each week. I thought it was stupid that we are just supposed to forget Moore's (near) heel turn a few weeks back, but I think that's a decent little feud with Jesse Neal's background. I agree on the X-Division stuff, it was potentially a good idea but poorly executed. The Goldberg stuff at the end was ridiculous - why get the fans excited for it when it's plainly not going to happen.

That's me caught up on Tough Enough now:

Luke is a cock. Jeremiah and Andy are the boys. Christina's tidy and will make a decent diva (as divas go). I didn't think that girl who got eliminated this week was anything special (in wrestling terms, she's hot however) before her injury and thought she deserved to go anyway for her moaning and blaming of Christina. AJ should be next to go. Austin is the absolute bollocks and Bill Demott is growing on me.

Edited by Marshmallo

I thought it was pretty good as TNA goes. Bobby Roode's promo was top notch. I thought Sangriento/Suicide was a very decent TV match. I thought Sangriento was a Sin Cara pisstake and did a bit of reading

It's Amazing Red in a mask

. Agreed on Sarita, I think she's getting better looking each week. I thought it was stupid that we are just supposed to forget Moore's (near) heel turn a few weeks back, but I think that's a decent little feud with Jesse Neal's background. I agree on the X-Division stuff, it was potentially a good idea but poorly executed. The Goldberg stuff at the end was ridiculous - why get the fans excited for it when it's plainly not going to happen.

That's me caught up on Tough Enough now:

Luke is a cock. Jeremiah and Andy are the boys. Christina's tidy and will make a decent diva (as divas go). I didn't think that girl who got eliminated this week was anything special (in wrestling terms, she's hot however) before her injury and thought she deserved to go anyway for her moaning and blaming of Christina. AJ should be next to go. Austin is the absolute bollocks and Bill Demott is growing on me.

If Roode's promo wasn't a shoot then I'm surprised it got written in, since he was just tearing into Hogan and saying how shite he's been for TNA. As much as we all know it, it's still surprising that Hogan let that go.

First spoiler:

Why are they putting him in a mask and not pushing him? f**k sake, must say it doesn't look like him.

I don't care for Moore, he's got shite patter and his wrestling doesn't impress me.

Tough Enough:

Yeah is a bit of a cock and I reckon he could do a job as a heel on SD since he's decent enough in the ring. I'm not a fan of Andy, he's decent for a big guy but nothing has impressed me. Yeah, Christina's better in the ring than Ivellise(sp?), I think that Ivellise is so much hotter than Christina though.

I was gonna spoiler this next bit but everyone needs to hear it! I love both Austin and Bill Demott. They should have Austin be the Anonymous GM just so he's on the show every week. Also have Bill come in as someone's manager and just shout abuse at them, it'd be amazing. Also have him slap his wrestler about if he loses.

Cole is just awful. As I said before, if they spent as much time developing and pushing actual wrestlers instead of little floppy John McVeigh is a tit like him, they'd wouldn't be in so much shit right now.

Cole is just awful. As I said before, if they spent as much time developing and pushing actual wrestlers instead of little floppy John McVeigh is a tit like him, they'd wouldn't be in so much shit right now.

Does one word change to "john mcveigh is a tit" like m0ng changes to swampy?

I hate the fact that they're getting matches on PPVs ahead of people like Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne(his match with Ryder on Superstars last week was amazing) but I have to agree with Marshmallow, he is amazing at drawing heat.

I'd probably just have him as a manager for Swagger after this feud's finished, and have him continue to be a heel commentator to the face King.

Anyway, Cole isn't a heel anything, he's just a wee MMMMIIINNNGE.

Really? How so?

You lot are amused by the most awful people and segments of wrestling shows! eg Cole & Ryder

Rather that than being a joyless cunt like you.

So you reckon Roode could have been shooting?

If he wasn't then it was one of the best promos of the year easily.

I haven't seen it, but if it's anything to do with Russo, then it'll be a total work, regardless of what he said.

This was the hallmark of Russo in the dying embers of WCW, seems to be his hallmark in the dying days of TNA as well.

Indeed. I don't think any of us really want to see another Cole/Lawler match, and I think that most of us would love to see an actual wrestler getting the sort of character development that he has, but none of this should be taking away from the fact that Michael Cole has done a brilliant job over the last few months.