The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

TNA are doing two live tapings on Thursday( and presumably some other time) which will be aired on the 1st and 8th of September for the States.

Someone is returning:

Wrestlers shouldnt be allowed twitter or facebook.

More gold come at the Wrestling Thread with CM Punk.

Wrestlers shouldnt be allowed twitter or facebook.

Strangely enough, I follow him on Twitter and didn't see it, it was the guy who does the blog which I linked who posted it on Twitter.

"

Person A's #TNA Return revealed" was the tweet, Think he might get unfollowed, not sure I wanted to know the spoiler.

I thought Raw was absolutely brilliant last night. Del Rio-Morisson was a very decent match, the Nash-Punk-HHH segment was superb, Otunga and McGillicutty dropping the tag belts was very good (loved how JR put over the title win), Miz and R-Truth were fucking unreal in their section (great idea and they executed it really well), and then the main event was a cracking match. The stuff with Johnny Ace is tremendous. I'm disgusted at having to wait a week for the next episode and I haven't felt like that about wrestling in a long, long time.

I thought Raw was absolutely brilliant last night. Del Rio-Morisson was a very decent match, the Nash-Punk-HHH segment was superb, Otunga and McGillicutty dropping the tag belts was very good (loved how JR put over the title win), Miz and R-Truth were fucking unreal in their section (great idea and they executed it really well), and then the main event was a cracking match. The stuff with Johnny Ace is tremendous. I'm disgusted at having to wait a week for the next episode and I haven't felt like that about wrestling in a long, long time.

I completely agree. Felt a bit like an old school episode at times, and was just fcking excellent throughout! :)

And the guy throwing Cena's shirt back at him again - awesome!

I completely agree. Felt a bit like an old school episode at times, and was just fcking excellent throughout! :)

And the guy throwing Cena's shirt back at him again - awesome!

That was a great moment. I'd love to say I'd do the same but I'd no doubt frame it on my wall.

The crowd were nuked for the Punk/HHH/Nash and then when HHH and Nash went up the ramp, the roof was coming off. This fued has some serious legs on it.

John Cena completely burying ADR while putting over CM Punk was as clear an indication as any of where CM Punk is in the minds of WWE at the moment, and it also encourages me because ADR has cut the same promo for about a year, and I think it's starting to grate. So he can f**k off, but leave behind his ring announcer.

ADR vs. JoMo WAS a belter though. Bourne/Kofi seems like a good tag team to try and kickstart the tag division which WWE are clearly working on. I reckon the All Night Express would be a good tag team for WWE to sign for the record. Kenny King has previous in Tough Enough and has a great look and Titus has bags of charisma. King also wrestles in a sort of quasi-WWE style so he'd fit right in right away. I'm sure there's plenty of other guys that WWE could just throw together in the meantime, and you now have good challengers in The Miz and R-Truth who gave us a fun promo last night.

Johnny Ace has become a brilliant on-screen character and the higher ups must be wondering why they haven't put him on TV before now.