The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Thought Raw was pretty decent for the most part.

Del Rio and Cena again though? romanovpalm.png

Also I hope they blend the Triple H/CM Punk vs The Miz/R-Truth into a no-DQ match, it would be pretty good and bring out this rivalry more, as it looked like someone was about to go through the announce table at the end.

I do agree the story li es these days are pish .... Its a conspiracy! :)

I don't think its the writers that are the main problem, I think it's the pace that the storylines develop these days. In 1998-2001, storylines came and went at such a fast pace that the audience felt like they were missing out big time if they happened to miss an episode. You missed 2 week of RAW during the Attitude Era you wouldve missed about 3 title changes, 2 face/heel turns and a couple of really interesting moments within a storyline.

Edited by The Hero of the Day

Fell asleep once again when Mark Henry came out. I make that 5 times that's happened now. I don't think I like him.

He's still shite. Quite why DomDom can say Del Rio's pish (which he is, btw - I've always thought it) because he's repetitive and then say Henry's the best thing in WWE just now when every single promo is "I've waited 15 years, and you're going to enter the hall of pain" baffles me.

How many times has JR been 'fired' from WWE now? About 12?

Michael Cole is still single handedly destroying the product at times.

Did I miss something massive? WTF is he doing back doing shit for WWE? huh.gif

I trust he'll be DLC but still. Pretty weird stuff.

It's official - the only man in history to hold both the WWE and UFC Heavyweight titles - Brock Lesnar - has been confirmed as a playable character in the new WWE '12 video game.

According to our sources, THQ approached Lesnar in January and asked for permission to use his name and likeness in the game and advertising campaign. Lesnar was said to be ecstatic over the idea, but wouldn't agree to terms unless he received permission from UFC president Dana White. The outspoken mixed martial arts promoter gave Lesnar his blessing - and WWE '12 is shaping up to be a game like none other.

White told TMZ.com this week, "I love WWE and I have nothing but love for Vince McMahon -- I'm totally okay with Brock being in the game."

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

He's still shite. Quite why DomDom can say Del Rio's pish (which he is, btw - I've always thought it) because he's repetitive and then say Henry's the best thing in WWE just now when every single promo is "I've waited 15 years, and you're going to enter the hall of pain" baffles me.

He's the most intense fucker in WWE right now. Every time he says he's unstoppable you can believe him and he has vastly improved in the ring.