The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I doubt it but who knows. Maybe if RAW was coming from NY again, but I think it's Hershey,PA tonight. Probably not would be my guess.

On a side note,

WWE Champion CM Punk spoke with The New York Daily News today. Punk had the following to say about The Rock's return:"You know, the thing about that is, he's not around. He's not around. It doesn't help morale when the guy goes right from his limo to the dressing room to the dressing room to the ring. He's very bourgeois Hollywood."

CM Punk told the paper that The Rock has made little effort to interact with the rest of the locker room."He came back, he did WWE Raw after that. He said he was never gonna leave. And the next time we saw him is a month later. Yeah, it does bother me. A little hello would have been nice. He could have run by with his own entourage."

Punk was asked if The Rock is a diva. He replied:"I can't say that. At least the WWE Divas say hi to me in the halls."

seething.gif

I'm aware I'm talking to myself on here tonight, but I'm glad that tag team is over as The Miz is absolutely pish and Truth could've been much more as a heel without him.

Only downside if Truth's gonna be face again which was a disaster first time round.

I think they could still keep Truth as a heel, he just wouldn't feud with Miz just now.

I agree that he's only good as a heel.

Alright show. Went to sleep after the Kane promo, which I thought was cool but didn't need to mask. I'd clocked who it was before it and thought I'd be really smart and figured it out dry.gif. Barrett & Kingston and Ziggler & CM Punk were two good matches.

Why the f**k was Lawler even there? He said about two words(I know he had a sore throat or something) but why even bother having him out there? It's not as his he's a major player and his presence sells. His only commodity sitting at the desk is his voice, as a commentator(I'm not talking about when he gets up to do promos with the Divas) but if he's just sitting there silently then it makes no sense to even bother. Madness.