Livingston - all the threads merged

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462654079.648484.jpg

Bobby Barr just posted that on Twitter saying some Livi players were posting this message before the game, looks like the wee diddy team done alright

Delightful.  I especially liked the 'batter them all over the park' comment.  Livi will ken all about 'batter' next season.  Those seaside teams have some decent fish suppers.

No I was looking on,I had 3 young lads with me,who all had an entertaining day out at the fitba,even though their team lost.Nae need for pitchforks bud,the guys that went doon the front at the end were bruisers of lads. Best of luck to the Stranraer players against Ayr,I just can't stretch that to the bell ends on their bench!!

Strange how it's always pensioners & young kids that have to put up with shite & not useless thick knuckle dragging cretins like you

Still amusing to see that our existence gets people into such a state  :lol:  Never change, P&B.

And the reaction from the Stranraer bench was a bit weird to say the least, didn't seem like enough was going on to merit the rattling on the dugout and shouting/swearing at fans. Strange bunch.