Livingston - all the threads merged

Football has the ability to make you happy and break your heart. Unfortunately we are feeling the latter this evening, but that's just life! Please, don't misunderstand me when I say this, the last thing I want is to come across as bitter. But Stranraer FC are dirty, time wasting b*****ds and I hope Ayr Utd shag them repeatedly up the arse in the final. And everybody who lives in or is from Stranraer are nothing but pikey b*****ds, with indecipherable accents that marry their siblings and live in caravans. Best of luck for the future, guys :-)

^^^ bitter.

I was there you weren't,they spend the entire game gesticulating and abusing the auld guys and wee kiddies behind them,when the shoe was on the other foot it was a different story..

Yes in my experience thats often the way professional football benches react without any provocation.

What does the last bit even mean?What happened to put the shoe on the other foot? What should those in the dugout have done in response to it?

So according to your blinkered perception mt,it was ok for said bench to abuse and gesticulate for the entire 120 mins because they were doing it to livi kids/grandads but when said bench was pulled up for it at the end of the game by a mob ranging from 20yrs to 55yrs it was a different ball game.What did they expect,I'm quite sure the same thing would have happened at any other home ground under that kind of provocation in such a vital match!! Edited by Whitburn Vale

Eh naw! It sounds more like something out of the junior leagues. Normal sensible folk would feck off home with a red neck after being relegated by stranraer instead of hanging about with pitch forks and burning crosses.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

So according to your blinkered perception mt,it was ok for said bench to abuse and gesticulate for the entire 120 mins because they were doing it to livi kids/grandads but when said bench was pulled up for it at the end of the game by a mob ranging from 20yrs to 55yrs it was a different ball game.What did they expect,I'm quite sure the same thing would have happened at any other home ground under that kind of provocation in such a vital match!!

This is brilliant. The big bad Stranraer bench were shouting at the livi fans so at the end the livi fans get together to form a mob and attempt to start bother with them after getting their arses handed to them. Where you a part of this mob and did the mob have torches and pitchforks?

So according to your blinkered perception mt,it was ok for said bench to abuse and gesticulate for the entire 120 mins because they were doing it to livi kids/grandads but when said bench was pulled up for it at the end of the game by a mob ranging from 20yrs to 55yrs it was a different ball game.What did they expect,I'm quite sure the same thing would have happened at any other home ground under that kind of provocation in such a vital match!!

Splendid stuff here.

I don't have a blinkered view of anything. I just find it hilarious that you think it was wrong of those on the bench to head down the tunnel at the end, rather than stay to have a stand up fight with fans.

I was very pleased with this result already, but your demented ramblings have added a whole new element of delight to the whole thing.

Splendid stuff here.I don't have a blinkered view of anything. I just find it hilarious that you think it was wrong of those on the bench to head down the tunnel at the end, rather than stay to have a stand up fight with fans.I was very pleased with this result already, but your demented ramblings have added a whole new element of delight to the whole thing.

Slainte bud,just as I thought.....

Football has the ability to make you happy and break your heart. Unfortunately we are feeling the latter this evening, but that's just life! Please, don't misunderstand me when I say this, the last thing I want is to come across as bitter. But Stranraer FC are dirty, time wasting b*****ds and I hope Ayr Utd shag them repeatedly up the arse in the final. And everybody who lives in or is from Stranraer are nothing but pikey b*****ds, with indecipherable accents that marry their siblings and live in caravans. Best of luck for the future, guys :-)

Look forward to maybe (probably) welcoming you next season.

Hell mend Stranraer for time wasting. Obviously did them favours when you look at the goal times.

This is brilliant. The big bad Stranraer bench were shouting at the livi fans so at the end the livi fans get together to form a mob and attempt to start bother with them after getting their arses handed to them. Where you a part of this mob and did the mob have torches and pitchforks?

No I was looking on,I had 3 young lads with me,who all had an entertaining day out at the fitba,even though their team lost.Nae need for pitchforks bud,the guys that went doon the front at the end were bruisers of lads. Best of luck to the Stranraer players against Ayr,I just can't stretch that to the bell ends on their bench!!