Livingston - all the threads merged

Cadden is a smashing wee player and i was dissapointed he went, especially to another league 1 side. He came on in leaps and bounds last season and if he continues he will be a very good player, has all the potential. Im hoping you will have to stump up a substantial amount more the 500 quid!

Well we'll  see if you're still saying that by Christmas and after you've been told to pay a realistic fee for Cadden. Money you don't have. 

Instalments will not be acceptable.

You'll take £500 and 4 pumpings from the amber machine and you'll be grateful for it.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just read back through the last couple of pages where it is a bit confusing about Cadden. Airdrie fans are complaining about the compo Livi offered them but in the same post are slagging him off as being inconsistent and will hide in games, brilliant. :lol: 

He will not play like that every game ,the boy has a talent but when things aint going for him he will not get stuck in about it ... 500 for a decent Player is a joke and your club knows that an will have to cough up for him ,just a pitty they could not do the decent thing and just pay up 

Edited by Diamondatheart

1 hour ago, Livi_Lad said:

You'll take £500 and 4 pumpings from the amber machine and you'll be grateful for it.

Why are airdrie getting a new top in amber. I would pick rohan ferguson ryan conroy iain russell and andy ryan over anyone in your team. Tell me what are livvy stand out players ?

1 hour ago, Diamondatheart said:

He will not play like that every game ,the boy has a talent but when things aint going for him he will not get stuck in about it ... 500 for a decent Player is a joke and your club knows that an will have to cough up for him ,just a pitty they could not do the decent thing and just pay up 

Far from finished article as i said in earlier post he gave impression he thought he had made it and his form suffered. Cadden wasnt great at tracking back and not quickest. If we hadnt made good signings i would say it would have been a loss. However we have made good signings and adam brown i think could be better than cadden with a bit of persistence and run of games.

Edited by Cooper81

49 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Airdrie fans raging that the Big team in League 1 came down and stole their best player.

Do you think cadden is better than iain russell the 3rd best player in your history officially . Cadden wasnt our best player.

10 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Why are airdrie getting a new top in amber. I would pick rohan ferguson ryan conroy iain russell and andy ryan over anyone in your team. Tell me what are livvy stand out players ?

Liam Buchanan nuff said. Loving the banter with the airdrieonians already,coming from Whitburn I know what its like to come from a coup,looking forward to visiting sunny craignuek/petersburn this season,will remind me so much of home 8)

Do you think cadden is better than iain russell the 3rd best player in your history officially . Cadden wasnt our best player.

No where near our 3rd best player in history. Don't know how you worked that one out.

7 hours ago, AMC13 said:

No where near our 3rd best player in history. Don't know how you worked that one out.

Seen one your own fans quoting as official or is it rubbish. Either way russell is a far better player than buchanan.

Edited by Cooper81