Livingston - all the threads merged

Just now, andylivi1 said:

Craig Halkett signs on for another season, delightful news tonight to keep the positivity coming :thumsup2

Hopefully next to sign on the dotted line will be Longridge, Gallagher, Byrne, Jacobs and Buchanan. 

Excellent news.

Would be great if Gallagher could be persuaded to stay another season too, him and Halkett would be a good solid CB pairing in the Championship.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Excellent news.

Would be great if Gallagher could be persuaded to stay another season too, him and Halkett would be a good solid CB pairing in the Championship.

Don't like to read into things to much but he just liked my tweet....

IMG_5562.PNG

43 minutes ago, Brewing up a storm said:

Is pretty clear that you really don't know what you're on about whenever you talk at Meadowbank on this site. As a Thistle fan there's actually a few Livi fans who discuss the Thistle issue sensibly, even if I don't necessarily agree with them. You're not one of them.

Can't believe I'm having to spell this out to you, but the main difference between Thistle and Clyde was that Clyde kept their name. There's other differences as well but I don't want to overcomplicate things for you.

Anyway, I take it you'd have supported East KIlbride United then?

It's pretty clear you aren't too bright, been fun winding you up though.

Buchanan's said he wants to stay so I'm guessing it's a case of money, as I doubt Hopkin/Martindale will be looking to release him. Pretty confident he'll sign. Hopefully have a better go in the Championship than our last couple of years there, think we've already got a better squad than those years and I'd imagine we'll be adding to it.

Also, if Livi did see the need to change name and move, I'd hope they wouldn't but would obviously still support them. Certainly wouldn't be getting myself in a state about it after 20+ years :lol:

10 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Also, if Livi did see the need to change name and move, I'd hope they wouldn't but would obviously still support them. Certainly wouldn't be getting myself in a state about it after 20+ years :lol:

I'd imagine lots of your fellow fans would question your loyalty to your team if the situation arose and you were completely fine about them moving miles away and renaming themselves. Still, at least you actually stood up and answered the question...

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Even if we win our last 2 games we still end up with a point less than when we last won this league. 

Hopkin must go. 

2 points less isn't it ? We finished with 83 that season can only get 81 

But we have scored more goals this season in all competitions 92 than we did in that season 84, although we played 7 more cup games this season. 

Just now, Whitburn Vale said:

Excellent stuff,interested to hear what their plans are for the stadium. At last some good news down Almondvale way :thumsup2. Really looking forward to Saturday and the league 1 trophy presentation :guinness

Yeah what a difference from the last two seasons when we were down the bottom end of the table. Feels kinda strange being able to go watch end of season games and being able to relax.8)

Reading all the positivity around the club excites me, now I truly believe we could challenge for the title in next season's Championship, probably even win it. Then who knows with a poor Rangers and Hearts side and Aberdeen being the bottle merchants they are I don't see why we can't stop Celtic getting ten in a row. Put it this way I for one am looking forward to the 2018-19 Premiership season.