Livingston - all the threads merged

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Yip. All change at McDiarmid. 

Don’t get me wrong if that happens I’d be buzzing out ma tits but I’m still very sceptical, someone like Tommy being linked to us would be a massive story for the newspapers and it always gets out one way or another, I’ve seen nothing to suggest this will happen....

Hope it does though. 

40 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Where's this story coming from?

We've let go off three senior players, he's lost half his coaching staff, and his two main targets have been signed by Forest Green and Blackpool. He's completely disillusioned with Saints and is desperate to leave. 

That's what @tree house tam and I have heard from @Widge anyway, and he's ITK. 

36 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

This is a non starter, the compensation itself would be too much for us alone. 

Nope. He's only got one year left. Guy who runs the excellent Unofficial Twitter for us (@Kyle) which always breaks news first, says it'll be a five figure fee with some additions if he keeps you up

If John Hartson was seen as not having enough experience I don't see what makes Kenny Miller any more relevant

Too true but its miller and always has been.it will be a disaster imo.we need a coach/manager,not someone who hasn’t had any experience that’s playing a waiting game to see if he can win a contract with another club.manager should have been appointed by now