Livingston - all the threads merged

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Nope. He's only got one year left. Guy who runs the excellent Unofficial Twitter for us (@Kyle) which always breaks news first, says it'll be a five figure fee with some additions if he keeps you up

He's walking before he's pushed. Apparently been like a bull in a china shop all summer because the club are refusing to sanction signings and he's lost half his staff. Sad day for Saints, but hope he does well at Livi :( 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

He's walking before he's pushed. Apparently been like a bull in a china shop all summer because the club are refusing to sanction signings and he's lost half his staff. Sad day for Saints, but hope he does well at Livi :( 

Yup. I'd rather have gotten rid of the chairman tbh, but there you go. 

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m calling out RG, Kyle, Widge and Tam on this one - this is a filthy lie and you are in it together.

Announcement about it expected later on is what I've been told. 

You’d think if Tommy was imminently leaving there would be chat about it all over the Saints thread.

It’s summer time and you guys are bored because Saints aren’t doing anything of interest so you’ve all come up with this hilarious ruse to wind up the Livi fans. I’m calling it.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

You’d think if Tommy was imminently leaving there would be chat about it all over the Saints thread.

It’s summer time and you guys are bored because Saints aren’t doing anything of interest so you’ve all come up with this hilarious ruse to wind up the Livi fans. I’m calling it.

In the huff because he's out the loop imo.

46 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Has Radford not PMd you? 

Now being reported on twitter.. 

T_21062018124240.thumb.png.361e64ed60c4760e71b3df934148ac60.png

Edited by RandomGuy.