Livingston - all the threads merged

2 minutes ago, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

Just about to post the same thing. Can't find anything on them. Closest I got was https://www.empteezy.co.uk/ who are based in Houston Industrial Estate.

Empteezy have sponsored the club in various guises in the past, so I expected it was them. Maybe a new product that they haven't officially launched yet? Seems crazy to spend money sponsoring a football club and not even having your website up in time however

17 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Livi's new away kit is a stunner...wouldn't have minded it as a home kit either...does make me worry that the white tease the club posted last week is pointing to a white home kit

It will be yellow with some form of white detail, probably get one more white kit teaser before it's revealed.

16 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

image.png.c6278f8220c898d166b57a4633b1240b.png

Away kit looks pretty good. No idea what's going on with the sponsor though, google's showing nothing

14 minutes ago, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

Just about to post the same thing. Can't find anything on them. Closest I got was https://www.empteezy.co.uk/ who are based in Houston Industrial Estate.

Aye I was wondering about the sponsor too, can't even find any form of company with that name on Google and nothing comes up on Companies House. Great patter when we find out we've been scammed :lol:

19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

This should be interesting, sticking with a back three, de Lucas-Obileye-Boyes, all 3 have had shaky moments last season, if we keep a clean sheet here i'll be very surprised.

image.png.7689b09ede1d7c0848f6bb8098d40f42.png 

So Sangare and Welch-Hayes are not listed as trialists this time

On 07/07/2023 at 19:35, ATLIS said:

Aye but St Mirren have signed two strikers in about 3 days

Robinson has already told us that he’s actively looking for one more striker. But going by his previous it’s likely he’ll go a bit left field again, and spring a surprise.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

This should be interesting, sticking with a back three, de Lucas-Obileye-Boyes, all 3 have had shaky moments last season, if we keep a clean sheet here i'll be very surprised.

image.png.7689b09ede1d7c0848f6bb8098d40f42.png 

Surely not rolling with FlapJack as the #1? 

10 minutes ago, KrisG said:

Surely not rolling with FlapJack as the #1? 

Shamal George has the second of his 2 game suspension to serve so Hamilton will start our first game unless we bring in another keeper which is very doubtful