Livingston - all the threads merged

Other clubs have long histories and generations of fans. You only have a franchised football club and a load of gloryhunters! :P

I think MCL could have made a killing selling Livie the Dream Italian Ultras flags and scarves. There's probably still a load of Gretna Living the dream merchandise at Gretna Sunday market every week. :lol: Glad he got his money, must have cost quite a few quid on debt advice/agencies to get a couple of grand back though?

Disappointed it took you this long to reappear. I thought maybe you were away slaughtering Clyde for moving or maybe Dundee United for changing their name or Rangers for no longer playing in blue and white hoops.

A precedent has now been set. I along with 100 (-1) others await payment in the next couple of weeks.

Yeah good luck with that, it's taken 5 months since the court date for MCL to get anything and even then it was only because they had the guys knocking on the door and about to list all the porperty owned by them that they coughed up,

I'm hoping your court date is soon mate!

Costs are added to the final bill paid by the club. There is no cost to the creditor unless the club goes into administration. I got all I was due plus late payment fee and interest at 13.5%.

That's what I call a good result.

I suppose you'll be putting the baseball bat on Ebay today?...

Other clubs have long histories and generations of fans. You only have a franchised football club and a load of gloryhunters! :P

I think MCL could have made a killing selling Livie the Dream Italian Ultras flags and scarves. There's probably still a load of Gretna Living the dream merchandise at Gretna Sunday market every week. :lol: Glad he got his money, must have cost quite a few quid on debt advice/agencies to get a couple of grand back though?

Yeah i glory hunted Livi from being a Rangers supporter. :lol:

Yeah good luck with that, it's taken 5 months since the court date for MCL to get anything and even then it was only because they had the guys knocking on the door and about to list all the porperty owned by them that they coughed up,

I'm hoping your court date is soon mate!

Going by the story in the record, it took him 18 months to get his money, which was when Flynn had Livi, so going by that, the Italians have paid him same as they did Dorado, which was more than Flynn did for both cases.

The meeting should be interesting anyway, to hear why they're waiting till the final seconds to pay up.

Going by the story in the record, it took him 18 months to get his money, which was when Flynn had Livi, so going by that, the Italians have paid him same as they did Dorado, which was more than Flynn did for both cases.

The meeting should be interesting anyway, to hear why they're waiting till the final seconds to pay up.

Yes it was during Flynns time that the debt was accrued but the court case was the 17th July (1.5 months after the italians took over), the italians asked for a meeting prior to that and said "it would be sorted" and yet even after a court decree and several sherriff officers visits they ignore it are you still sayin that it's Flynns fault?

They bought the company for £1 if you buy a company for that, you know fine well it's going to be a pile of poo and you'll have a lot of debt to cope with, if Flynn was still there it would be him having to cope with paying but he's not and the italians bought the comapny (and the debt) from him so it's up to them to sort it.

Yes it was during Flynns time that the debt was accrued but the court case was the 17th July (1.5 months after the italians took over), the italians asked for a meeting prior to that and said "it would be sorted" and yet even after a court decree and several sherriff officers visits they ignore it are you still sayin that it's Flynns fault?

They bought the company for £1 if you buy a company for that, you know fine well it's going to be a pile of poo and you'll have a lot of debt to cope with, if Flynn was still there it would be him having to cope with paying but he's not and the italians bought the comapny (and the debt) from him so it's up to them to sort it.

Nope, though he's got alot to do with the mess we're in, all i'm concerned about is people getting paid that are owed money from Livingston FC and us getting through this and continueing on being a football club.

Just once i'd like us to get through a season hassle free.

Nope, though he's got alot to do with the mess we're in, all i'm concerned about is people getting paid that are owed money from Livingston FC and us getting through this and continueing on being a football club.

He's certainly not blameless but the minute the Italians signed the deeds to own Livignston FC his responsibility disappeared.

I would have loved for MCL to have got that money a long time ago, and yes Flynn is most certainly a HUGE part of the cause, but the Italians must have been completely stupid to have taken on LFC without knowing what they were gettign into and i have no sympathy for them as all they had to do was invite all the creditors in, explain the situation and make an attempt at doing something about it, all they've done is bury their heads in the sand.

Just once i'd like us to get through a season hassle free.

Hear Hear

I'm going to keep it just in case ... :P

I had a lot of good advice a long the way and I'm happy to pass on the knowledge gained from my experience to others in the same situation.

Livi were winning, you'd taken a huff with Rangers for signing Catholics?

Fits the facts :D

I was sure there was a sectarian thread in here somewhere, just couldnt remember which team etc. The glowing feeling of safety that i am still in scotland has returned. Thank you, 'the bussom of reality has summoned us back to the fold now unleash the hounds of hell'

I was sure there was a sectarian thread in here somewhere, just couldnt remember which team etc. The glowing feeling of safety that i am still in scotland has returned. Thank you, 'the bussom of reality has summoned us back to the fold now unleash the hounds of hell'

I prefer the 'Hounds of Love' myself. An interesting new cover version though.

Costs are added to the final bill paid by the club. There is no cost to the creditor unless the club goes into administration. I got all I was due plus late payment fee and interest at 13.5%.

A good result then. Hopefully others will follow your lead.

Disappointed it took you this long to reappear. I thought maybe you were away slaughtering Clyde for moving or maybe Dundee United for changing their name or Rangers for no longer playing in blue and white hoops.

I've never been away. Clyde moved with the support of their fans and kept their name and heritage. Livie are a new club. HTH.

Shame you didn't do the same to Muir & Mileson at Gretna mate.

Edited by KingfaetheSooth

According to Mr Massone, those who "disrespect the club" (i.e. ask for the money they are due) will go to the back of the queue for payment. What kind of business plan is that ? These are the small businesses that have been supporting the club for years.

I don't know how any small local business will provide services to LFC now without asking for the money up front. They would be mad not to.

The "Open" meeting wasn't so open after all with one fan, ex-board member Ged Nixon, getting thrown out before the meeting started.

Also good to see some people realising that members of the "Trust" board don't always speak the truth...

According to Mr Massone, those who "disrespect the club" (i.e. ask for the money they are due) will go to the back of the queue for payment. What kind of business plan is that ? These are the small businesses that have been supporting the club for years.

What is he, the fucking godfather?

A good result then. Hopefully others will follow your lead.

I've never been away. Clyde moved with the support of their fans and kept their name and heritage. Livie are a new club. HTH.

Shame you didn't do the same to Muir & Mileson at Gretna mate.

Shame. Must be said 'Livie' is a new way of spelling it as well, education must not be what it once was. Go outside and play, go do some Christmas shopping, get a hobby.