Livingston - all the threads merged

No tactics, no vision, doesn't use wingers, doesn't play his best players in their best position celebrates attempts on goal as if it were a league title winner. To top it all off he's got us knocked out the Scottish Cup on November 1 to a 3rd Division side. It's all his fault.

Walk you c**t.

No tactics, no vision, doesn't use wingers, doesn't play his best players in their best position celebrates attempts on goal as if it were a league title winner. To top it all off he's got us knocked out the Scottish Cup on November 1 to a 3rd Division side. It's all his fault.

Walk you c**t.

This could be Grant Murray, are you sure you were at the right game?

He was doing well last season, but we must have seen the hoofball pish coming when almost all our summer signings were about 6ft. Seems to be the same thing every week, same formation, same line up, same substitutions (at the same times), Sives and Fordyce looking shaky as f**k in defence, punting high balls up to Jordan White despite him being better with the ball at his feet.

Got the 3 part timers coming up and I'd imagine a couple disappointing results and the penny will drop with the rest (maybe even the happy clappers) of the Livi support. We can't really afford to sack anyone though and I'm sure this was described as a "job for life" by someone at Livi, and I can't see McGlynn walking away.

We're fucked.

Do they make him look like a fud?

Yes

Should he leave Livingston?

Yes

Leave this part of your distaste for the man aside, many, myself included have sensitive eyes and require a solution, mine is not as severe as most, however I do have to wear sunglasses whilst winter driving.(during daylight hours).