Livingston - all the threads merged

I agree, Livi fans have learned to take things said by directors with a pinch of salt but I'm aware he is no longer running the club.

There are apparantly 2 or 3 interested parties but the one I know about is supposedly being headed by a guy named Gordon Ford, he's an ex councillor and was one of the guys that brought the football club to Livingston (so I believe anyway) he is now chief executive of the Livingston Youth foundation and as I said his plan is for community ownership, artificial pitch and concentrate on youth development, ive no idea who else is involved with the consortium though, sounds like he genuinely has the best interests of the football club at heart but we've all heard that before too.

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=54c9d2a6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

Judgement if anyone's interested. So, Tesco were keen to buy the land of the stadium around about 2009-10 but nothing came of it.

At least this is behind us, and as Andy says, the focus is now on Rankine selling up so we can move forward.

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=54c9d2a6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

Judgement if anyone's interested. So, Tesco were keen to buy the land of the stadium around about 2009-10 but nothing came of it.

At least this is behind us, and as Andy says, the focus is now on Rankine selling up so we can move forward.

So, exactly as you have been told for years. The snakes were slithering around waiting to be compensated when Tesco got the land. Quelle suprise!

Its actually £1,915,960. Nett assets are -£1.62million. Current (non director, not not payable on demand) liabilities are £325k

Nixon's liability was reduced to £215,367 wasn't it?

Most of the rest is presumably current directors loans and, not forgetting, that strange three agents involved in the sale of players liability?

Its actually £1,915,960. Nett assets are -£1.62million. Current (non director, not not payable on demand) liabilities are £325k

But will still be in the championship by the looks of today's results. I hear they may go into admin after the season end, take the points deduction and then will be reborn again, still a championship club. Doesn't seem fair to Alloa or Cowden but that's football, or rather it's not.

But will still be in the championship by the looks of today's results. I hear they may go into admin after the season end, take the points deduction and then will be reborn again, still a championship club. Doesn't seem fair to Alloa or Cowden but that's football, or rather it's not.

You've heard wrong, bye now.

If they get a 25 point deduction next season, where is the sense in that? Edited by Sergeant Wilson