Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

McCrorie due to return on a season-long loan according to The Sun.

Part of a Dykes to Rangers deal? Hope not would rather he just went somewhere for money, if indeed the %future transfer clause by QoS is correct... 🙏💰

I don't know how I feel about that tbh. He's a decent keeper but he won't be able to play against Rangers which seems a bit pointless. Would rather we got a permanent deal for a keeper or a loan from another league.

Part of a Dykes to Rangers deal? Hope not would rather he just went somewhere for money, if indeed the %future transfer clause by QoS is correct... [emoji120][emoji383]
It could be that he didn't finish his loan but they want him to get top level experience and he'll know our squad so it's an easier move for him. Still not hugely enthused by it myself though

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
On 06/07/2020 at 08:55, EdinburghLivi said:

I don't know how I feel about that tbh. He's a decent keeper but he won't be able to play against Rangers which seems a bit pointless. Would rather we got a permanent deal for a keeper or a loan from another league.

Sarkic was better, from what I saw, but no doubt he's out of our price range. Maybe he just needed time to settle in butI still remember our experiences with Hardie showed that he didn't exactly shine when offered a significant extension to his "the rangers" contract.

The Doonhamers seem to rate him highly but i'd be interested to know how long it took him to settle in.

Him being excluded by the games against "the rangers" would also be a significant pain; particularly if it meant we had Stewart or Malley in goal...

Some Slovenian random on twitter saying that Matej Poplatnik of Kerala Blasters is due to sign for us. 

He's a striker but it seems unlikely to me. Aren't foreign players in the Indian league on megabucks?

4 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Some Slovenian random on twitter saying that Matej Poplatnik of Kerala Blasters is due to sign for us. 

He's a striker but it seems unlikely to me. Aren't foreign players in the Indian league on megabucks?

Some new member on The Livi Room made a thread saying we were getting a new striker, and he'd scored 50 goals in his last 77 games, taking it with a pinch of salt.

32 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Some new member on The Livi Room made a thread saying we were getting a new striker, and he'd scored 50 goals in his last 77 games, taking it with a pinch of salt.

Didn't Jordyn Sheerin score something like 60 goals in one season before coming to us?

Personally I've always thought the over eighties nudist leap-frog league to be a little overrated.

2 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Didn't Jordyn Sheerin score something like 60 goals in one season before coming to us?

Personally I've always thought the over eighties nudist leap-frog league to be a little overrated.

Aye for every Scott Pittman, there are 20 Jordy Sheerins.

That could be SKA as he scored a ton for Kilsyth before joining QP

21 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Is it Nejc Praprotnik with a moustache and glasses?

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

how imminent? also...whats your source?

The official twitter.

Robby McCrorie, Salim Kouider-Aïssa, Rohan Ferguson, and more recently Matej Poplatnik have been the names mentioned.

I'll stick my guess on McCrorie and Salim.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

The official twitter.

Robby McCrorie, Salim Kouider-Aïssa, Rohan Ferguson, and more recently Matej Poplatnik have been the names mentioned.

I'll stick my guess on McCrorie and Salim.

They’ve just tweeted it’s none of them. So someone we’ve not mentioned.

Rohan Ferguson maybe?