Livingston - all the threads merged

Doesn't surprise me the police are sh*tebags when it comes to Ibrox unless it's the away fans.

As for Mathew Knox that's quite the step down Liverpool and Man Utd one minute Rangers the next, he'll probably end up going to them.

Knox seems like a wee c**t. Never really played for Livi and only seems concerned with moving to a bigger club rather than developing his career here. He'll no doubt ruin his career doing this. Get him to f**k.

Very harsh, the boy hasn't instigated any move what so ever, the club has.

The club is desperate to get as much money for him as possible, we had a concrete offer from Nottingham Forrest in January 300k but the club wanted to keep him send him out to as many clubs as possible and wait until the summer to sell him, hoping to get at least 500k.

Fwiw the lad can't be all bad when nearly every club in the English Premiership wanted to have a look at him.

There's no way on fucking Earth we're going to get £50k from those b*****ds for him, let alone £500k.

Absolute pie in the sky stuff.

As I said we rejected 300k upfront from Nottingham Forrest for him so I can't see us accepting anything less than that in the summer. Edited by andylivi1

If this guy is worth half a mill in some fans eyes why has he only been given a cameo when 4-1 up v St Mirren ? Is he just not ready to play at this level ?

He's not worth half a mill in my eyes, he's worth half a mill in the clubs eyes.

I would also question why if he's so good he's not been given much of a chance in the first team.

That's it then, we're fecked, Hopkin is backing Cole to comeback from his poor performance. FFS Hoppy it isn't just a poor performance in the St Mirren game, he's been rank all season.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/livingston-boss-david-hopkin-up-7626240#UfKlI1s8x1GiulgL.97

He says we lost after playing well enough to win and identifies where the problem was in a penalty and two wonder goals, yeah the pen was Cole's fault and so was one of the 'wonder goals', even the 2nd 'wonder goals was because we didn't get tight to Shankland to stop him getting another shot off. If he knows where the weakness in our team was *Cole*, why not just remove that weakness.

Where is the sense in publicly backing him to come good when it is blatantly obv Cole isn't willing to change his attitude and will continue to get into trouble and give away goals!!!!

Our strikers get dropped every time they don't score a goal in a game so I really don't understand why Cole isn't being dropped when he continues to gift goals and cost us points. Really can't see us getting 8th if Hopkin keeps playing Cole, we're playing with a handicap of Cole giving the other team at least one goal a game.

“We’re playing well at the minute and I thought the result on Saturday didn’t really reflect the game and the performance.

“I’d have been upset with a draw to be perfectly honest because I thought we were the better side. We got done by two terrific goals and a penalty.

“I’d rather have taken the three points and played worse, but there are positives to take from that game into Falkirk.

“We’re creating chances and playing good football but we know we need to be at the top of our game on Saturday to get something against a very good Falkirk side.â€

And the boss backed defender Darren Cole to bounce back from his poor display against St Mirren.

Sorry but the result did reflect the performance, it's a team game and Cole was part of that team and his performance reflected on the result. Keep playing him and you get what you deserve.​​

Knox seems like a wee c**t. Never really played for Livi and only seems concerned with moving to a bigger club rather than developing his career here. He'll no doubt ruin his career doing this. Get him to f**k.

Ridiculous thing to say. If you'd ever met the kid, you wouldn't be coming out with crap like that.

He would love to play more for the club but not given the opportunity and some clown decided not to have a 20s team so his game time is limited.

Never occur to you that the club would be very happy to receive the cash for him ?

The Hype surrounding Knox is incredible, he's hardly had a game for us and in the odd 5-10 mins he's been on I haven't seen anything to suggest he's a wonderkid. Some of the stuff I've read bigging him up just makes me laugh, it's that ridiculous. The hottest prospect in Scottish football, fecking hell, where are they getting this?

Whether he's talented or not I have no idea, I haven't seen him doing anything and he's hardly had the chance to show us, imo he's still too young to be in the first team, isn't developed enough and as has been said, he's not got anywhere to play at Livi with us having no Development team or U 19's.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Ridiculous thing to say. If you'd ever met the kid, you wouldn't be coming out with crap like that.

He would love to play more for the club but not given the opportunity and some clown decided not to have a 20s team so his game time is limited.

Never occur to you that the club would be very happy to receive the cash for him ?

If they're so happy to receive the cash then why have they rejected a big offer for him?

Are you his dad?

I like how they prioritise what goes on the social media.

"Our supporters team Livi GS, who are amazing btw, are going to play in Coventry and we'd like to wish them the best of luck. Great guys."

*tweet about some shite survey*

"Oh aye, and the first team are playing Falkirk, or something."

Been a while since I've thanked you lot for giving us Mackay and Davidson for £50k.

So here we go.

Thanks.

If only you'd been able to throw in a ginger bottle and a copy of the beano you'd have got Griffiths too, but Dundee snapped him up for that.