Livingston - all the threads merged

You guys obviously don't trust people.

Mind you the historical actions of previous supporters clubs associated with you guys then I am not surprised that you are at best Dubious.

No need to worry though.

Everything is legitamite with the new Supporters club I hear.

I know you will object but what's new there.

Can you not just rally around people who want the best for Livingston FC.

I know it will be hard but please try

You seem to know stuff then you hear stuff. So what is it do you know stuff or are you hearing stuff.

Why not tell Pie & Bovril who is running this new supporters club that wants people's personal information.

You seem to know stuff then you hear stuff. So what is it do you know stuff or are you hearing stuff.

Why not tell Pie & Bovril who is running this new supporters club that wants people's personal information.

You still here

Nothing wrong with gathering interested parties information in respect of carrying out further communication.

If people want to reply then great if not then that's good too.

The people who have contacted me so far don't seem to have any problems with giving me there names etc.

If you have a problem with it then Report me to P&B.

Waste of time though.

Could people interested in joining the New Supporteres club please message me with

Full Name

Town

Livingston Season ticket Holder, Yes or No.

And a contact number please.

They are looking for a limited number of supporters initially, so I would be quick if I was you.

Maybe he's really a Nigerian prince?

Well well well,some on here not liking the thought of an alternative supporters club to the LLSC,no surprise there then,we canny have the clique getting upset now can we!! I know the DBM run a bus for the odd away game now and again but very rarely. What's the new supporters club gonna be called?

Edited by Whitburn Vale

Well well well,some on here not liking the thought of an alternative supporters club to the LLSC,no surprise there then,we canny have the qlique getting upset now can we!! I know the DBM run a bus for the odd away game now and again but very rarely. What's the new supporters club gonna be called?

This post made me laugh out loud.

The only person with a chip on their shoulder about LLSC or GS is YOU.

Could people interested in joining the New Supporteres club please message me with

Full Name

Town

Livingston Season ticket Holder, Yes or No.

And a contact number please.

They are looking for a limited number of supporters initially, so I would be quick if I was you.

Why the actual f**k would you want to have a limit to the amount of members a supporters club can have, at Scottish diddy club level?

Eh wrong again squire,the guys I stand with are all of the same opinion!!

It will be an alternative but hopefully the alternative of choice and this will be the biggest supporters club associated with Livingston Football Club.

Nothing wrong with gathering interested parties information in respect of carrying out further communication.

If people want to reply then great if not then that's good too.

The people who have contacted me so far don't seem to have any problems with giving me there names etc.

If you have a problem with it then Report me to P&B.

Waste of time though.

Obviously, people should be wary of giving out personal information on the internet and P&B certainly wouldnt allow anyone to try and take advantage on the forum

However, the info this guy is asking for is fairly innocuous. I wouldnt give him anything further via the forum though 

So let me get this straight - Gnaw, anonymously, wants to take in contact details of Livingston supporters from this site to join a limited, unnamed and vague supporters club which is apparently going to unite the support? Call the LLSC a clique, and then come out with a proposal like that, without even posting on either of the club forums - laughable. :lol:

Given the propensity Gnaw's shown in the past to be a bit of an awkward poster to deal with, I'll take this with a pinch of salt. FWIW, I'm not involved in LLSC or LFL, used to go on the buses to away games but not any more. Can see some of the criticism may be warranted (the social media's continued fawning over the supporters' team being one), but folk do well to forget a lot of the hard work a lot of them put in, some nice people as well who just want Livi to do well.

So let me get this straight - Gnaw, anonymously, wants to take in contact details of Livingston supporters from this site to join a limited, unnamed and vague supporters club which is apparently going to unite the support? Call the LLSC a clique, and then come out with a proposal like that, without even posting on either of the club forums - laughable. :lol:

Given the propensity Gnaw's shown in the past to be a bit of an awkward poster to deal with, I'll take this with a pinch of salt. FWIW, I'm not involved in LLSC or LFL, used to go on the buses to away games but not any more. Can see some of the criticism may be warranted (the social media's continued fawning over the supporters' team being one), but folk do well to forget a lot of the hard work a lot of them put in, some nice people as well who just want Livi to do well.

The most sensible post I've read on here for a very long time.

Well said :)

Can't do right for doing wrong.

It wasn't Gnaw who called the LLSC a clique afro it was me and I stand by it,granted not all who travel with them are bad people,I know some of them personally,i'm aiming the comments at those who run it. This civil war between fans is actually more entertaining than what's happening on the park right now. I've seen it particularly at away games,one lot eyeing the other up,the look of disdain on the llsc/gs faces when the other lot start singing,it's pure comic gold!! LFC is not for one set of supporters who believe you should act and sing in a certain way following the club,it is for all who love the club in whatever way they want to. Edited by Whitburn Vale

I don't mind anyone in the Livi support if the DBM want to sing then that's fine creating an atmosphere is a good thing. The thing that annoys me the most is that GS and the DBM think they are the main fans of the club even though they pick and choose their games. I rarely see the DBM at games and GS for example were in Coventry playing some pub game while Livi were at Falkirk and then they had the cheek to pretend it means anything to our club.

Anyone on here attending the Livi vs GS game this weekend?

I don't mind anyone in the Livi support if the DBM want to sing then that's fine creating an atmosphere is a good thing. The thing that annoys me the most is that GS and the DBM think they are the main fans of the club even though they pick and choose their games. I rarely see the DBM at games and GS for example were in Coventry playing some pub game while Livi were at Falkirk and then they had the cheek to pretend it means anything to our club.

Anyone on here attending the Livi vs GS game this weekend?

Nope,I'd rather drink petrol and pee on a fire!! Nope I will be in Turriff watching them take on newly crowned SHFL champs Cove,as highland fitba is a big love of mines particuarly Deveronvale,but I do intend to be at the Raith game and playoff matches.Do agree AMC,both groups seem to be in a power struggle to see who's top men when in actual fact they should be using their collective strength for the better of the club. Unfortunately I feel it's went to far now,the level of suspicion and distrust is frightening one lot won't even speak to the other and vice versa. It's actually like two sets of fans who support different sides standing in the same area,it's that bad. Edited by Whitburn Vale

It wasn't Gnaw who called the LLSC a clique afro it was me and I stand by it,granted not all who travel with them are bad people,I know some of them personally,i'm aiming the comments at those who run it. This civil war between fans is actually more entertaining than what's happening on the park right now. I've seen it particularly at away games,one lot eyeing the other up,the look of disdain on the llsc/gs faces when the other lot start singing,it's pure comic gold!! LFC is not for one set of supporters who believe you should act and sing in a certain way following the club,it is for all who love the club in whatever way they want to.

I'm not disputing that fact at all mate, the mere notion of clear divisions in a support of c. 800 supporters is ludicrous, let alone the fact that it's been rumbling on for so long.

What is ludicrous is claiming to set up a new supporters club behind the anonymity of an online account, and doing so in a pretty amateurish and restrictive manner. Like I said, given Gnaw's fairly abrasive personality when it comes down to the nitty gritty of Livi, their ownership and the Trust/LLSC, I'll take this proposal with a pinch of salt, like I said. If he were serious, which I highly doubt he is, he should probably seek someone with some gumption instead of posting it on Pie and Bovril of all sites.