Livingston - all the threads merged

FFS Alec give it a rest. Your never near the club these days yet you harp on about others using other local clubs.

You were owed money you have been paid the moeny so can you just give it a rest rather than having a constant go at Livi fans.

You would be suprised ;)

I'm not having a constant go, just pointing out the irony of so-called "supporters" not supporting the club in their time of financial need. Then they complain that staff aren't paid, we can't afford decent players, etc, etc,...

Oh and by the way , not long now till the end of the month although the 30th is a Thursday so they should get paid on the right day for once. Any thoughts on that ?

Can't remember which month it is but in Italy everything closes down for a month in the summer, wouldn't like to be a Livi player that month!! They might not get paid for a full quarter. :lol:

Massone will be instantly reprieved if his "family" "do the business" on Saturday. Justa lika mi mamma used to makea.

Have Chelsea not just signed that bloke :lol:

Only another 48 posts before I reach 3000 and about 2799 of them have been embarrassingly shite.. Just like this one :ph34r: and the rest have been rubbish

I need to get a life.. :blink:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

You would be suprised ;)

I'm not having a constant go, just pointing out the irony of so-called "supporters" not supporting the club in their time of financial need. Then they complain that staff aren't paid, we can't afford decent players, etc, etc,...

The idea that people have to give Livingston money for things that they neither want nor need in order to sustain its business model is a major contributory factor to the fact that Livi have never been run well.

It's all well and good to be a "community club" but at the same time you can't rely on a few hundred of the hardcore treating the club like a charity.

Perhaps if the people running Livingston weren't such absolute wasters (as the current crop are) or semi-literate flim-flammers (as the previous one was) there would be less of a problem.

The idea that people have to give Livingston money for things that they neither want nor need in order to sustain its business model is a major contributory factor to the fact that Livi have never been run well.

It's all well and good to be a "community club" but at the same time you can't rely on a few hundred of the hardcore treating the club like a charity.

Perhaps if the people running Livingston weren't such absolute wasters (as the current crop are) or semi-literate flim-flammers (as the previous one was) there would be less of a problem.

I get dejavu every time I read your Livi posts :lol:

He's even trying to get his court appearance delayed!

Claiming that a key witness was in Italy when he knew the court date well in advance seems a bit wierd. This appears to have been a trial date that had to be postponed rather than a hearing (Although I am confused by a second hearing).

Does Massone not speak English?

Guest Wall E
Massone appeared at Edinburgh Sheriff Court alongside an interpreter in relation to an alleged incident in Bonnington Road on November 29 last year.

The 37-year old Italian, is alleged to have produced a breathalyser reading of 59 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath - a staggering 68% over the legal limit of 35.

http://livinews.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/m...ot-guilty-plea/

Are we there yet?.

Not until Plug/Wall E gets rid of his bitterness. A few more articles like that one should do the trick :lol:

I'm not condoning drink driving but three or four times over the limit would be "staggering", less than double isn't really. Quite easy to do if you have a couple of glasses of wine.

The charge is drunk in charge which could have loads of reasons. He might have realised he was over the limit and went into his car to collect a coat before getting a taxi and the Police saw him. Maybe he went in to sleep it off and had the keys in the ignition to listen to the radio. Who know ? Certainly not lemon sucking Wall E :lol:

Not until Plug/Wall E gets rid of his bitterness. A few more articles like that one should do the trick :lol:

I'm not condoning drink driving but three or four times over the limit would be "staggering", less than double isn't really. Quite easy to do if you have a couple of glasses of wine.

The charge is drunk in charge which could have loads of reasons. He might have realised he was over the limit and went into his car to collect a coat before getting a taxi and the Police saw him. Maybe he went in to sleep it off and had the keys in the ignition to listen to the radio. Who know ? Certainly not lemon sucking Wall E :lol:

Yup, quite agree, there's nothing really wrong with being pished and in charge of a car. Now, what about getting the railways to run on time and maybe a wee hat with a tassle? <_<

Guest johnjag

Aye, that's more than likely what happened. :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Guest johnjag
Yup, quite agree, there's nothing really wrong with being pished and in charge of a car. Now, what about getting the railways to run on time and maybe a wee hat with a tassle? <_<

Took me a minute or two to realise you weren't talking about Tommy Cooper.

Enough of this party prices pish now guys.. Give us the lowdown on Angelo.. Is it him that's up before the beak at Edinburgh Sheriff Court tomorrow ??? Is is this just the most amazing co-incidence of all time??? The way things have gone this season with him and his running of Livi it would come as no surprise ... The cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake....Please let it be him... Oh and by the way , not long now till the end of the month although the 30th is a Thursday so they should get paid on the right day for once. Any thoughts on that ?

Ghostie 2.gif Livi

lol, i'm quite pissed as it's my birthday, supposed technically if i now went out to my car in the drive to get something and the polis saw me i could be charged with the same thing, you're prob right though, guilty untill proven innocent. ;)

:lol:

This and the post by Livi293 give the answer that I could not be arsed giving you.