Livingston - all the threads merged

....................You couldn't make this stuff up, I tell you...

My guess is that someone is making a lot of it up. Has any one actually spoken to Massone to confirm if it is him that posts under that username?

Yes, and it's him alright. However we can't verify the emails came from him, though it's fairly certain they did.

Do you think Flynn would have reacted any differently to the character assasination that has gone on via the forums?

Flynn was an crook, but at least he gave as good as he got most times.

Massone on the other hand spits the dummy way too easily: like the kid at school who'd wind you up all playtime then march off, arm raised, howling to the teacher the moment you lamped him one back. Besides, one man's character assassination is another's character assessment.

Flynn was an crook, but at least he gave as good as he got most times.

Massone on the other hand spits the dummy way too easily: like the kid at school who'd wind you up all playtime then march off, arm raised, howling to the teacher the moment you lamped him one back. Besides, one man's character assassination is another's character assessment.

So Flynn ordering the link to Livilions from the official website be removed wasn't spitting the dummy? Reads to me like too many the people who used to be in Flynns gang with their noses out of joint under the Italian Regime.

I mean one minute they kick the club to death for not maximising revenue across all facets of the business then creating merry hell because he tries to charge them a fair price for hire of facilities.

Should supporters get free use of facilities and where does it stop?

Edited by AND180Y

Ah, I smell insider knowledge here. A passing interest in Kelty Hearts?

Not quite sure who "Flynn's Gang" were though? Most folk backed him as he was the best thing available at the time, before he really began getting silly of course. I'd class myself in that group, despite never fully trusting the man, though it was anything but a "gang". And sure, pulling that link off the Official site was petty, but there was no threat of legal action, and the players still attended the POTY awards.

Mr Massone's conduct of late has been playground standard, though using that metaphor Flynn would be the school bully and Massone his eager sidekick, with Flynn getting him to do his dirty work and encouraging him to tell teacher the moment it backfires.

In an ideal world there would be no football chairmen.

Ah, I smell insider knowledge here. A passing interest in Kelty Hearts?

Not quite sure who "Flynn's Gang" were though? Most folk backed him as he was the best thing available at the time, before he really began getting silly of course. I'd class myself in that group, despite never fully trusting the man, though it was anything but a "gang". And sure, pulling that link off the Official site was petty, but there was no threat of legal action, and the players still attended the POTY awards.

Mr Massone's conduct of late has been playground standard, though using that metaphor Flynn would be the school bully and Massone his eager sidekick, with Flynn getting him to do his dirty work and encouraging him to tell teacher the moment it backfires.

In an ideal world there would be no football chairmen.

Insider Knowledge? I read posts from your admin bleating on about it at the time.

Isn't Massone the "best thing available" at this time?

Perhaps he blamed mischief making bythe supporters orgs for the news on Friday about the club and admin?

Every club needs a chairman, but it needs a stronger board to make him toe the line.

Oh and there is a simple solution to your mutiny against the mods over there as well. B)

And now Angelo Massone has allegedly threatened to sue the LiviLions message board for editing one of his postings where he'd insulted another board user, and who duly complained to the site admin about it.

You couldn't make this stuff up, I tell you...

What thread on LiviLions is all that going on in? I've looked but can't find anything.

Had a good laugh seeing some of the sour grapes in the match thread though. :P

Chairmen are a necessary evil, but in an ideal world (as I said) there would be none.

And the mutiny? What be your suggestion Mr Christian?

I have sent you a message.

Hey, I need a job, wonder if there are any going at Livi. :D

I heard that was to give them time to check the notes you guys were passing for forgeries. :o

Dunno, all I know is that going to Livi on Saturday was like watching a pantomime, complete with villains, comic turns from the chairman, on-pitch ineptitude and even the farcical '£50 Lidl voucher' prizes. It read like a scripted satire.

Dunno, all I know is that going to Livi on Saturday was like watching a pantomime, complete with villains, comic turns from the chairman, on-pitch ineptitude and even the farcical '£50 Lidl voucher' prizes. It read like a scripted satire.

Cost you £15 to watch it though. :P