Quick Question Thread

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was joking earlier...kind of. What's happened now? Last I heard you'd made your dream move.

Im got a job which i do enjoy but i think i can earn a bit more.

How long is too short looking a legnth of time on a CV. 

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Im got a job which i do enjoy but i think i can earn a bit more.

How long is too short looking a legnth of time on a CV. 

I'd be wary of anything up to 6 months. To me that would indicate either left during probation, or wasn't kept on at end of probation.

Edited by Boghead ranter

5 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'd be wary of anything up to 6 months. To me that would indicate either left during probation, or wasn't kept on at end of probation.

Cheers, im at 6 months just now?

47 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Puts question marks at the end of statements. Suggests inherent uncertainty in himself. Unemployable.

I do not understand?

Spoiler

:lol:

45 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'm that case, have a really good reason prepped for when you get asked why you want to move on already. 

Cheers pal, i can easily see another few months out before looking,  I actually like the job i just think there is an opportunity to earn more (mostly so i can get a nicer flat). 

Obsessed with imaginary player called Mubtumbo. Avatar pic is of Múbtumbó. Clearly a danger to himself and others.

Should be playing for Scotland.

Do you know how many times the world has ended?

41 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

The same as the amount of Scotland caps Barney The Dinosaur would have despite being American - and a dinosaur.

Well you need to do more research the worlds been wiped out on about eight separate occasions from downed bombers with nukes on board to computer glitches to dropped nukes over America that almost detonated not to forget the Cuban missile crisis

Yeah, he was arguing with a guy I work with on it. He showed me a picture of the guy and I just burst out laughing thinking of whoever it was that photoshopped his face onto Kris Boyd. I never explained why I was laughing as I doubt he'd have understood "that's Dryhorce". 

I am thinking of going back to ice skating as a way of keeping fit. Back in the old days when I went before, the best skates that everybody got jealous of and wanted were the blue Jofas or the CCM Super Tacks. What are the best ones now?

6 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Why is Hyacinth Bucket presenting Sky Sports News and has she eaten all the tasty birds?

c8d9e792841845feaa9716a3e76747ea.jpg

Twins of Evil on The Horror Channel just now, featuring the Collinson twins, may offer an antidote to Hyacinth.

tumblr_mlqx0laJH11r7xatro1_500.jpg

6 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

Why is Hyacinth Bucket presenting Sky Sports News and has she eaten all the tasty birds?

c8d9e792841845feaa9716a3e76747ea.jpg

Is that not the woman that the old Man U player Bryan Robson was shagging until his wife found out and gave him a leathering with a set of crutches?

55 minutes ago, throbber said:

There's a song that's been on the radio of late and it's a woman singing but you can't hear the words clearly as its broken up, kind of sounds like it's being sang backwards or something. Can someone tell me what this song might be?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

There's a song that's been on the radio of late and it's a woman singing but you can't hear the words clearly as its broken up, kind of sounds like it's being sang backwards or something. Can someone tell me what this song might be?

Why not....

Think what station it was. If the track is on quite a bit, it will be on their playlist so google that station's playlist. BBC stations all have a button to let you preview a bit of the track and I'm sure commercial stations will have something similar.