Quick Question Thread

If I cooked chicken at 3am this morning, let it cool then refrigerated it. Will it be cool to eat tomorrow?

It was meant to be tonight's tea but I'm not hungry in the slightest.

Edit : please no 'depends ow cold your fridge is' type jokes. This is serious chat right here.

It'll be fine.

A guy at my work brought out sandwiches last night filled with Sunday roast. It must have been rotten.

21 minutes ago, (._.) said:

If I cooked chicken at 3am this morning, let it cool then refrigerated it. Will it be cool to eat tomorrow?

It was meant to be tonight's tea but I'm not hungry in the slightest.

Edit : please no 'depends ow cold your fridge is' type jokes. This is serious chat right here.

The chicken will be fine. The fact you're cooking it at 3 am suggests you're not. Hand yourself in.

7 minutes ago, (._.) said:

Deeboy was never known to burgle cats. Snorted it aplenty of times, but never burgled one.

I will duly take your opinions on board. Is pasta alright to boil at 3am, or is 'cooking' at 3am completely sectionable?

Burglar not buggerer.

Image result for cat burglar

Edited by Tynieness

Just now, (._.) said:

Deeboy was never known to burgle cats. Snorted it aplenty of times, but never burgled one.

I will duly take your opinions on board. Is pasta alright to boil at 3am, or is 'cooking' at 3am completely sectionable?

Cooking crack is acceptable.

Just now, (._.) said:

Anything in the chip pan is ok, as a rule of thumb.

My old man used to get up at 3am for his breakfast ("electricity is cheaper at that time"), then go back to bed. Should I have had him sectioned?

The owner of the pub I used to work in only put the ice machine on overnight because of the cheaper electricity rates, then bag it all up and put it in the freezer upstairs. I think he should have been sectioned.

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

The owner of the pub I used to work in only put the ice machine on overnight because of the cheaper electricity rates, then bag it all up and put it in the freezer upstairs. I think he should have been sectioned.

Aye, for employing you.