Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

It's a bit shut.

That's that idea fucked then

55 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

As Shandon says, it's long gone!
Leith Victoria is just along the road. No flumes though and likely to be chock full of OAP's.

Cheers, nae flumes etc I'll no bother 

37 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Don't listen to them, it's open as usual. The wave machine is brilliant.

Ohhh you :lol:

On 2/9/2017 at 16:18, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Bambino is just back from a weeks ban for calling a Hun a Hun, is this allowed now or not? 

Is it allowed?  Where have you been this past fortnight?  It's actively encouraged, given that the mods threaten bans for those who object to the term.

I'm expecting there'll be a free whetstone with every new Platinum membership.  Those pitchforks and scythes don't stay sharp by themselves...

Is it allowed?  Where have you been this past fortnight?  It's actively encouraged, given that the mods threaten bans for those who object to the term.
I'm expecting there'll be a free whetstone with every new Platinum membership.  Those pitchforks and scythes don't stay sharp by themselves...

What about ******s

Both my warnings were for using the H word!!

Poll the mods and ask for them to be rescinded, buddy.
The sane world is trying to deal with sectarian abuse whilst P&B is encouraging it.

Not really that bothered but I did get 2 lectures from kiethgy at the time. Going by this thread it would appear hun isn't a bad word anymore.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

How exactly did one of the incarnations of Rangers manage to persuade the world that H@n or @rc were offensive words? 

They would have been far better off just proudly adopting the label.

j-b-handelsman-we-can-be-proud-of-our-li