Quick Question Thread

Driving through Newhaven (near Leith for those in the provinces) earlier and I absent-mindedly shared a glance with a MILFy type lady, quite classy looking but lots of makeup. She was driving a frumpy car with "Baby on Board" things in the back window. The odd thing was, this woman was a

Spoiler

nun

. Not one of your strippery type

Spoiler

nuns

either but one in the very sensibe grey outfit. She can't be a very good

Spoiler

nun

if she's batting her eyelids at passing men and having a baby. 

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Driving through Newhaven (near Leith for those in the provinces) earlier and I absent-mindedly shared a glance with a MILFy type lady, quite classy looking but lots of makeup. She was driving a frumpy car with "Baby on Board" things in the back window. The odd thing was, this woman was a

Reveal hidden contents

nun

. Not one of your strippery type

Reveal hidden contents

nuns

either but one in the very sensibe grey outfit. She can't be a very good

Reveal hidden contents

nun

if she's batting her eyelids at passing men and having a baby. 

You'll never make a cop. It's clearly a stolen car. Nun on the run.

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I need to buy a suit. I am six feet tall and generally weigh no more than ten stone, so I'm a strange shape. Where (in Glasgow) can/should I go to get one? It doesn't have to have the trousers as well, just the jacket would be okay.

You look like a clothes pole.

56 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm going to wait until there's a sale in Slaters and hope nobody else I know dies within the year. Thank you for the suggestions.

Do you not know any beanpoles with one foot in the grave? You could do well from a wee house clearance.

In that circumstance I offer to clear the cupboards of the deceased. Family will love you for it when you tell them it will go to charity. What doesn't fit or suit you, take it to something like cash for clothes in the next town. No-one wants to see some cùnt dressed up as their da 2 days after the funeral, that would be cruel.

19 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Do you not know any beanpoles with one foot in the grave? You could do well from a wee house clearance.

In that circumstance I offer to clear the cupboards of the deceased. Family will love you for it when you tell them it will go to charity. What doesn't fit or suit you, take it to something like cash for clothes in the next town. No-one wants to see some cùnt dressed up as their da 2 days after the funeral, that would be cruel.

Your compassion will no doubt be of great comfort whenever your peers croak.