Quick Question Thread

Out of interest, was it you that was really good at the MS Paint Footballers? I was trying to find the thread a while back.

I looked for it as well. I was proud of my own contributions! I think I even asked on this very thread, but nobody could find it.

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

At Primary School, did anyone else refer to a packed lunch as a "Packy".

It was pretty much compulsory at my school, absolutely everyone called it a "packy". Saying "Packed lunch" was just odd. Phrases such as "Are you having a school dinner? I've got a packy" or "I can't wait to eat my packy" were commonplace. Nobody saw anything wrong with this, and the possible double meaning didn't even occur to me until very recently.

It wasn't like we were hiding it, I'm very surprised that the teachers either didn't notice, or didn't bother doing anything about it.

So... just my school?

Mongo computer question alert.

I've got the new FM arriving in a couple of days, and want to get rid of the old one from my computer. I deleted steam and all that, but FM is still in my games. I can't actually find the FM disc but it just runs whenever I select it. Thing is for some reason I can't find a way of uninstalling it, it should be obvious but I don't know how.

Who has the kind heart to help me even though I am a spastic? Cheers.

Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.

You windae licker.

Apparently Tim Howard has tourette's syndrome.

Having watched a few of his interviews on Youtube, there is no way to tell he has it. No twitches etc.

Why is this?

I think I read somewhere that his tourettes was similar to OCD when he was a bit younger - cleaning things over and over again etc. He has it largely under control now though, and the only sign he shows of it now is by blinking quite a lot IIRC

Why do they make such a big deal over new films opening day takings, like this new Michael Jackson one.

If it's the opening day, nobody's seen the film yet. Just because it's taken $20m doesn't mean it was any good. You have to pay before you go in... it could be the worst film ever, it just means it's been hyped up massively.

Why do they make such a big deal over new films opening day takings, like this new Michael Jackson one.

If it's the opening day, nobody's seen the film yet. Just because it's taken $20m doesn't mean it was any good. You have to pay before you go in... it could be the worst film ever, it just means it's been hyped up massively.

you answered yourself dunc!!!

basically movie companies have "friendly " journos and an advertisment wad of cash,get it on tv etc etc people talk about it leading to bums in the cinema