Quick Question Thread

G_man, being a plumber, it's normally hot to the left, cold the right. Meaning in a bath, the hot is on the inside so young kids find it harder to reach.

Tbh with his father being a plumber, you'd think he'd just ask him :unsure:

I know this and this is what he told me, and i tried looking up the internet and i couldnt find anything. We had an argument over it as i didnt believe him, thought he was on the wind up.

How on earth do you remember me dad being a plumber?

I forget nothing ;)

In what way?

Not in an exciting way really!!

There was a post on an old thread from Ayrgirl back in 2008 which The Phoenix replied to and it looked like this...

snapback.pngHootie McBoob, on Nov 1 2008, 00:14, said:

Well said and btw you don't have to justify yourself to anyone.

He might not but you bloody well do! tongue.gif

I thought when you changed name or avatar or photo it backdated everything to show your current details but this bucks the trend.

Perhaps just a glitch and not very interesting at all!!

Not in an exciting way really!!

There was a post on an old thread from Ayrgirl back in 2008 which The Phoenix replied to and it looked like this...

snapback.pngHootie McBoob, on Nov 1 2008, 00:14, said:

Well said and btw you don't have to justify yourself to anyone.

He might not but you bloody well do! tongue.gif

I thought when you changed name or avatar or photo it backdated everything to show your current details but this bucks the trend.

Perhaps just a glitch and not very interesting at all!!

When you quote something it contains their name at the time you've quoted them.

G_man, being a plumber, it's normally hot to the left, cold the right. Meaning in a bath, the hot is on the inside so young kids find it harder to reach.

Does that mean that the majority of baths in Britain or indeed the world run from right to left and are houses designed and built to accommodate this?

You've got me trying to imagine all the baths I've seen in my life to see if the hot on the inside thing works.

Has anyone ever done any damage to their collar bone? I fell off a pretty high fence on Saturday after having a drink and I think I may have landed awkwardly. My collar bone feels odd (one of the ends of the two bones that meet at the bottom of the neck. This is resulting in a bit of pain in the throat (feels likr a swollen throat) and a little lower down towards the chest causing slight breathing difficulties. Is there anything I can do about this?