Quick Question Thread

Why the f**k are you watching that shite in the first place?

Aye, well, erm... married to 13 stane o' teeth and nails, don't fancy my chances of telling her to change channels.

:(

Anyway, off for a nightcap round the boozer....:)

Im trying to find a thread on here i remember from sometime in the last year i think

tried searching but no luck

was something along the lines of "things you never realised/noticed"

any help folks?

Im trying to find a thread on here i remember from sometime in the last year i think

tried searching but no luck

was something along the lines of "things you never realised/noticed"

any help folks?

can't say i ever saw it.

lolol

Heading down to 'that' London again on Friday for a long weekend.

Went to some cracking pubs last time. Anyone got any good pub recommendations? City centre preferably, but we're staying out Earls Court way, so any recs for good ones around there would also do.

Ta

I've heard this rumour that apparently black coffee is not good for the liver in the long term. I would be able to rubbish this if I 100% knew for sure. Can anyone confirm this?

Nowadays it seems that every food is bad for you one day then required for a healthy diet the next. I'd suggest that, in moderation, black coffee is fine. If you're drinking 20 cups a day then you'll have problems!

I cant fathom how black coffee would be worse than coffee with a splash of milk. At the end of the day you've still got the same ingrediants in white coffee as you have in black coffee.

Guest The Phoenix

Are memory foam mattresses really better than regular spring mattresses or is it all just a scam?

They definitely work.

We got a memory foam mattress a few months ago and since then I've never forgotten where I left my car keys,

What's Manchester airport like lads? Decent place to get a cheeky wee breakfast? Flying out from there to Egypt next Tuesday.

I was about to open with the line "It's busy" but I guess most airports are. I do get a decent breakfast whenever I fly from there though. There's a smallish looking bar that will serve food and it did the all day breakfast for me. Its just next to the main doors after you have checked all your shit in and gone up the stairs. Expensive like but they always are.

I was about to open with the line "It's busy" but I guess most airports are. I do get a decent breakfast whenever I fly from there though. There's a smallish looking bar that will serve food and it did the all day breakfast for me. Its just next to the main doors after you have checked all your shit in and gone up the stairs. Expensive like but they always are.

Cheers, will check it out :D