Quick Question Thread

Quick question of my own:

Was having a discussion and does the morning after pill have a 100 percent success rate or does it have a small percentage where it isnt effective much like everything else?

It's about 95% effective within the first 24 hours, apparently. After that, its success rate drops, which is why it needs to be taken as soon as possible.

Was having a discussion and does the morning after pill have a 100 percent success rate or does it have a small percentage where it isnt effective much like everything else?

Aye right, you should have worn a raincoat last night.

If you're a man, it's 100% effective.

Is there anywhere i can download photos off my phone print to them out,They are on the internal memory rather than a memory card.

Boots photo kiosk links with your phone through Bluetooth.I've used it and it works quite well.

Boots photo kiosk links with your phone through Bluetooth.I've used it and it works quite well.

I was going to suggest you bluetooth them to your computer but this sounds like a good idea.

Has anyone here ever written a book?

Some St Mirren fan has dabbled in a little writing. Heartsparkdollarsign.

I think.

Not red any of his stuff but it is meant to be pretty good.

EDIT - just realised I am probaby getting whooshed here and this is the equivalent of asking if anyone on here is a pipefitter or something but I am not deleting this, I wrote the answer and deserve the stick for being whooshed.

Edited by stuart.

Some St Mirren fan has dabbled in a little writing. Heartsparkdollarsign.

I think.

Not red any of his stuff but it is meant to be pretty good.

EDIT - just realised I am probaby getting whooshed here and this is the equivalent of asking if anyone on here is a pipefitter or something but I am not deleting this, I wrote the answer and deserve the stick for being whooshed.

Oh no, it was a very serious question and thanks for your answer. :)

If I had no earing in for ten years is it safe for me to put one in now?

Safe? Yes. Sore to put in? Definitely. Give it a shot and if it's too sore, hold an ice cube over it for a minute before trying again. Obviously, the downside of that is that fearing pain makes you gayer than wearing an ear-ring in the first place.

Safe? Yes. Sore to put in? Definitely. Give it a shot and if it's too sore, hold an ice cube over it for a minute before trying again. Obviously,

the downside of that is that fearing pain makes you gayer than wearing an ear-ring in the first place.

It's a bet, I'm going to do it when I'm drunk.

How sore.