Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

If you are implying what I think you are implying then I have to say I am swaying towards that choice.

I would have thought it's fairly obvious.

How do i get the original view I had of P&B on my phone back? HTC Wildfire

Asked in the E-Chat forum but no reply as yet. Seems they could not give a horse's petunia about my query. (been dying to use that saying for ages biggrin.gif)

It's doing my ovaries in.

Please help

Clear Cache will change it back to the mobile skin. Don't know how to do it on anything other than iPhones.

Tried it and no workie sad.gif

Cheers for trying to help tho.

Anybody else any ideas unsure.gif

Fast train leaves Glasgow Central at 25 past most hours (it gets messed up at rush hour).

I think the 1725 is actually the fastest one as it doesn't even stop at Bishopton, which always catches a few folk out. :lol:

The time difference is due to stopping, in the words of Dublinjag, at "every hole in the hedge" on the way for the 05 and 35 past trains. Enjoy the Clyde Riviera regardless. :)

Fast train leaves Glasgow Central at 25 past most hours (it gets messed up at rush hour).

I think the 1725 is actually the fastest one as it doesn't even stop at Bishopton, which always catches a few folk out. laugh.gif

The time difference is due to stopping, in the words of Dublinjag, at "every hole in the hedge" on the way for the 05 and 35 past trains. Enjoy the Clyde Riviera regardless. smile.gif

So there's three an hour? Good times.

Nothing from Queen Street?