Quick Question Thread

Rght, I come in a quest for knowledge.

I'll bow to whoever answers this question, how the f**k do you put a Youtube video in a post?

Right click on the Youtube videos web address at the top of the page and select copy.

When you select add reply, on the toolbar at the top of the P&B page,select the icon which is like three squares,on behind the other (insert media)

It will come up with http;// highlighted

Delete it right click and select paste.

This will then paste the Youtube link you previously copied.

Click on the insert media button and bobs your uncle

Right click on the Youtube videos web address at the top of the page and select copy.

When you select add reply, on the toolbar at the top of the P&B page,select the icon which is like three squares,on behind the other (insert media)

It will come up with http;// highlighted

Delete it right click and select paste.

This will then paste the Youtube link you previously copied.

Click on the insert media button and bobs your uncle

x

Is anyone able to find me a download of a program called "Sunshine"? It aired in October 2008 and had Steve Coogan in it. Really loved it and would love to be able to watch it again and / or download it.

Thanks.

Guest The Phoenix

I have two questions.

First, why, when youre feeling sick, why does doing a shite make you feel better?

Second, can someone provide a link to the recent thread about ways of killing time on the internet? Or failing that, just tell us sites that are good for that? P&B is good but I follow it too much so theres never enough thats new for me to spend much time on here at a time.

1 Doing a shite always makes you feel better.

2 Google - it will keep you entertained for the rest of your life.

Does anyone know of any bookie offering odds that Dundee will stay up this season?

I should say: that they will MATHEMATICALLY (i.e. finish eighth, or finish ninth and win their playoff matches) stay up this season, regardles of whether the SFL decide to relegate them.

Edited by Gaz

I have two questions.

First, why, when youre feeling sick, why does doing a shite make you feel better?

It depends on how long since your last shit but often if you need to go it can make you feel nauseous.