Quick Question Thread

Who do you think is better, fabregas or sneijder?

I had an argument with my cousin about Fabregas and Gerrard who play more similar roles than Cesc and Sneijder. I'd pick Fabregas in both instances. My cousin was really angry at my choice in the former choice. He was drunk but I thought he was gonna start a fight about it unsure.gif

Yeah they do play different roles but they are both centre midfielders so me and a mate were arguing about who we would rather have in our team, he's an arsenal fan though so he was a bit biased, he also thought that Sneijder was the most overated player on the planet, which I also disagreed with.

Can anyone think of a high profile footballer who was a goalkeeper but also played frequently outfield (or vice versa but NOT as a result of unforeseen red cards/injuries)?

David James went up front for a bit in a game the other year did he not?

Have any of you ever carved a pumpkin? Got my daughter staying tomorrow night so I was thinking of doing that tomorrow.

Also, have any of you made Pumpkin soup? Well it would be a waste to throw it in the bin.

Cheers etc

Steam it.

The chinese also make a rice soup (boiled rice with quite a bit of extra water to soften the rice) then add small pieces of pumpkin into it.

After reading XBL's rants about Rajpelt, Christmas and some Dundee fan, I am left with this question:

Is it London's fault that he is a bit of a fanny?

Or a much simpler analysis. As a long time poster, I've become insecure about the rise of new posters who are stealing the adulation and attention that belongs to me. So I've been forced into making a number of attacks and rants in an attempt to wrest the spotlight back and restore my box office status.

Thankfully, your post has confirmed that this has worked. Whew!

Or a much simpler analysis. As a long time poster, I've become insecure about the rise of new posters who are stealing the adulation and attention that belongs to me. So I've been forced into making a number of attacks and rants in an attempt to wrest the spotlight back and restore my box office status.

Thankfully, your post has confirmed that this has worked. Whew!

If you're going to have a breakdown make it good!

Tally-ho.