Quick Question Thread

So what's the difference between 'a fold' and an accumulator then??? If the fold matches the number of games you've put on, what's the point?

A 4 fold is a 4 team accumulator, a 5 fold is a 5 team accumulator etc

Probably something do do with the electronic scanner thingy so it can check how many matches you've picked.

I've just caught the tail-end of what seems to be the latest Norwich Union / Aviva advert with Paul Whitehouse. I missed the start but it seems to have him wearing an entirely white get-up, then it cuts to the mum hugging the kids saying "we all miss him", and then talks about life assurance.

Is it meant to be that his latest character is pan breid? If so, that's a bit morbid!

I've just caught the tail-end of what seems to be the latest Norwich Union / Aviva advert with Paul Whitehouse. I missed the start but it seems to have him wearing an entirely white get-up, then it cuts to the mum hugging the kids saying "we all miss him", and then talks about life assurance.

Is it meant to be that his latest character is pan breid? If so, that's a bit morbid!

It's wishful fucking thinking on my part, that's what it is.

Aye, his daughter can go to afford to go to uni and his son can have all the swimming lessons in the world. He's dead, but hey, small sacrifices and all that.

Edited by Fuctifano

Stubbed my toe on a table leg last night. The area under the nail was bleeding and I presume it will fall off over time. The problem is its blooming sore when It catches the duvet or when I'm trying to pull a sock on and it catches in a thread.

What should I do, go to the doctors? I fear he/she will laugh at me and tell me grow a set of balls.

Removing it myself is not an option as the pain is too much and I won't be able to see it through the tears.

p.s Its the middle one on the left foot.

Stubbed my toe on a table leg last night. The area under the nail was bleeding and I presume it will fall off over time. The problem is its blooming sore when It catches the duvet or when I'm trying to pull a sock on and it catches in a thread.

What should I do, go to the doctors? I fear he/she will laugh at me and tell me grow a set of balls.

Removing it myself is not an option as the pain is too much and I won't be able to see it through the tears.

p.s Its the middle one on the left foot.

Tequilla slammers, seen to be the only way at the moment.

Probably being a blind c**t here, but where the box to search within a thread gone?

In the search bar, there's a drop down menu with the option of 'this topic'.

Edited by Smurph

Talking in a put on Irish accent in a nightclub to get the attention of tidy burds that would probably never look twice at you otherwise, sleazy and pathetic or a brilliant use of iniative?

Sleazy but brilliant.

Cheers man. Girls are weirdo's who find people more attractive if they like their accent, and everyone likes an Irish accent. One of my rare talents in life is a knack for accents and because of my family background I can go into a perfect Belfast or Dublin accent without wavering, so I'm thinking just use what you've got. Bit embarrasing if a friend comes over and I'm like "hows it going there noiy" with a look of panic on my face.

All's fair in the hunt for your hole. Except, you know, rapey stuff.

Say if 10 hours from now I'm riding away with some burd who's out of my league and thinks I'm Irish, I quite like the idea of going "this is fucking no bad eh" in my Edinburgh accent half way through. Might have a Bucking Bronco situation on my hands.

Cheers man. Girls are weirdo's who find people more attractive if they like their accent, and everyone likes an Irish accent. One of my rare talents in life is a knack for accents and because of my family background I can go into a perfect Belfast or Dublin accent without wavering, so I'm thinking just use what you've got. Bit embarrasing if a friend comes over and I'm like "hows it going there noiy" with a look of panic on my face.

I'd go with a Kazakh one, it's a talking point.