Quick Question Thread

If I was going to Torremolinos in Spain, would I fly to Malaga or Palma?

I have absolutely no idea so please excuse my Geography skills if one of the two aren't anywhere near Torremolinos!

Malaga.

Palma is on the island of Majorca :lol:

Thanks. I actually though Palma was in Italy before I googled it :ph34r:.

I was beyond shite at Geography when I done it at school (I know it's not really a valid excuse :lol:).

That's Parma.

There was an episode of Airline or Airport or one of those type of shows where a woman booked to go to one when she meant to go to the other. She only realised when she was actually on the plane.

Is the Wetherspoons in Inverness alright with football tops being worn on a Saturday? I've heard conflicting stories from people. One person said they were turned away with their County top on, but another person said they were allowed in with a County top on.

Could somebody please post a link to the thread where people told their daft Football Manager/ChampMan stories? The thread with the guy who wore a suit when he was playing in a cup final etc. Had a wee look on the Gaming Forum but couldn't find it.

I am glad I'm not alone.

I'm the worst loser in the world, and Champ used to be my life when I was younger, and when I lost undeservedly (which happened a lot) I used to punch the monitor, which was sore as f**k.

Ricster, I also talk to myself.

Pro Evo is also another thing which makes me lose the rag. Me and my pals always play for money and if I lose (which isn't often) I generally throw things and break them.

baby-crying.jpg

Anyone know of any shop in Glasgow(or an online one) that sells plain, black belts which allow you to take the buckle off?

I tried in M&S, Primark and River Island all on Argyle Street as well as Tesco in Rutherglen. My mum also tried in most of the shops in Silverburn but couldn't get one. Any helps would be very appreciated

Mate of mine has asked me to help him draft a business proposal for a small product that he thinks has a market in local shops.

The plan is that he wants to do a test run of about ten items in each shop (about eight or nine shops) at a fixed price, then if the product is successful sell it to the shops directly to sell on to their customers.

Anyone know how such a proposal would be worded? I haven't done management or business stuff since first year at Uni.

Me and my dad are looking at the possibilty of going to barcalona for a few days in september for a few days and taking in a game at the Nou Camp.

Obviously we will have to wait until the fixtures are announced before deciding the exact dates we go but it would be a friday to monday with the game either on the saturday or sunday.

Can anyone recomend any decent hotels (4 star) within a reasonable price range £400-£500.

Has anyone else been that can recomend anything to do ?

Me and my dad are looking at the possibilty of going to barcalona for a few days in september for a few days and taking in a game at the Nou Camp.

Obviously we will have to wait until the fixtures are announced before deciding the exact dates we go but it would be a friday to monday with the game either on the saturday or sunday.

Can anyone recomend any decent hotels (4 star) within a reasonable price range £400-£500.

Has anyone else been that can recomend anything to do ?

Las Rambla is good for a wander, look for the Market on it that sells all the sweets, St Jordi I think it's called. If you go right to the bottom the artist area is phenomenal, watching these guys do there thing is amazing.

The Sagrada familia church is worth a visit, as are the other Gaudi buildings. I didn't make it to the Park Guell but it's meant to be a good visit too.

The Hard Rock Cafe on the corner of Playa Catalunya is good for a t-shirt and the square itself is good for a break and people watching.