Quick Question Thread

Does this mean I'm not under any obligation to spout the usual platitudes about 'just think, it could have been any of our clubs' and 'hopefully they survive for the fans' sake' and have free license to engage in schadenfreude?

Fill your boots mate.

Winter's coming and i'm wanting to buy a new scarf for the fitba. Just a simple blue and white one. I've looked on a few websites and most sizes only go upto 52 inches. Anyone got any idea wheres best for an extra-long one?

Would a laptop with this spec be able to handle games such as GTA 4?

Intel® Core™ i3-380M Dual Core Processor, 15.6" HD Screen, Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, DVD Rewriter, Dedicated (1gb) GT 520M Graphics, LX

This doesn't happen to be a discounted Samsung laptop does it? The spec is exactly the same as one on special over here which many people are returning due to overheating and build problems.

Edited by Breaking Decency

What's going on in Aberdeen, my wife's stuck in traffic beside Duthie park. She was originally heading home over the drive, assuming it's roadworks?

A lot of activity in the bushes round the Winter Gardens, I hear...

How much does it cost to get a chipped tooth fixed?

How are you? I broke my front tooth when I was about 13. I got it repaired for free but it has cost me a fortune as it need re fitted every so often due to damage and discolouring. I moved to a NHS dentist this year so the bills have decreased dramatically. It's a pain in the c**t.

How are you? I broke my front tooth when I was about 13. I got it repaired for free but it has cost me a fortune as it need re fitted every so often due to damage and discolouring. I moved to a NHS dentist this year so the bills have decreased dramatically. It's a pain in the c**t.

I don't think he's a real Dentist.