Quick Question Thread

I have asked this before I think but see on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, what are the wee circular things that the scores appear on meant to be? They look very like Christmas puddings but are there on every episode.

im sure its just the buzzcocks logo

Is Tannadice waithin walking distance from the University? In the two years I've been here, I've never managed a game at Dens due to other commitments, so have no idea how easy it is to get to on foot.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Would a laptop with this spec be able to handle games such as GTA 4?

Intel® Core™ i3-380M Dual Core Processor, 15.6" HD Screen, Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, DVD Rewriter, Dedicated (1gb) GT 520M Graphics, LX

http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10296/

Click on that, should give you a rough answer.

But as a guess, maybe, but on fairly low settings.

Ive not really been paying much attention to the whole finance thing. Are rangers actually in any real danger of going bust?

Not going bust per se. If they lose the tax case against HMRC (£40m+, although something like £17m of that is in fines and penalties) things would be very hairy indeed. Administration would certainly be a possibility but given the earning potential of the organisation it would be unlikely to fold.

In any case, this is the worst case scenario. From my understanding, if HMRC were to win their case on all points it would be very much a first and would likely pave the way for several large clubs to be in similar troubles.