Quick Question Thread

Just say someone broke into your house in the middle of the night and went for you with a stick. You hammered him but got a lucky hit with the stick and took a bit of your tooth out. Better than saying you collapsed in the bog with your tackle out and woke up covered in pish.

is it the case that you need to start paying dental bills (even if you are a student) when you turn 20? a friend told me this and i found it strange as my next appointment has been booked in for my 20th birthday.

My dental practice was mixed NHS/Private and they stopped covering people on the NHS when they turned 19. I had to switch to Denplan then but I think we've found a full NHS dentist that we're switching to in the near future.

is it the case that you need to start paying dental bills (even if you are a student) when you turn 20? a friend told me this and i found it strange as my next appointment has been booked in for my 20th birthday.

I certainly did and it was about £60 a month just for a cheque(see what I did there) up and clean. I've subsequently manged to join and NHS dentist in which check ups are free.

Front right so I cant even hide it, look like a total fanny. Mine isnt too big maybe a fifth of my tooth size.

The corner of my 2nd left front tooth (if that makes sense) has a chip in it that has to be repaired every so often, only costs about 10-15 quid if I remember rightly, thats on NHS. By the sounds of it your chip is slightly bigger than mine, no idea how much that will change the price though.

If you are skinto just get the dentist to send you an invoice, by the time you get it youll have had your nadgers anyway(all going well) and jobs a good 'un!

The corner of my 2nd left front tooth (if that makes sense) has a chip in it that has to be repaired every so often, only costs about 10-15 quid if I remember rightly, thats on NHS. By the sounds of it your chip is slightly bigger than mine, no idea how much that will change the price though.

If you are skinto just get the dentist to send you an invoice, by the time you get it youll have had your nadgers anyway(all going well) and jobs a good 'un!

Was only £17 on NHS and they have done a belting job so I am pretty happy.

Next question. I am looking to get a Maori tribal tattoo going from the top of my arm down to my elbow and roughly halfway around my arm top to bottom. Anyone who has a similar sized tattoo, how long did it take?

What are the chances of me being able to teach myself the probabilty theory inside out?

P(IrishBoy being able to teach himself probability theory) = 0