Quick Question Thread

There's no such thing dry.gif

I do, however, have a mate who's a mechanic and hence get all my MOT's and repairs on the cheap :)

Might be a bit out of your way though, Dave, as he's in Dumbarton.

Aye, to be honest it needs done some time in the next two months so I'll just book it into my mate's garage in Dunblane and drop it in one Saturday morning. Spend a few hours visisting the folks and the in laws, pick up the motor then home in time to go to the football :D

Why anyone would recommend Leon when Fight Club is an option is beyond comprehension. Then again, someone having never seen Fight Club (or Leon for that matter) is pretty fucking odd behaviour too.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

Leon is the far superior film 8)

Any old garage will do, but if it's still under warranty they will need to use authentic Vauxhall parts if anything needs replaced.

If its still under warranty it needs to be serviced by an approved Vauxhall garage, does it not? :unsure:

Been having an argument with my flatmates. How often is it necessary to put your central heating on in winter in order to prevent pipes from freezing? Theyre a pair of tight b*****ds so are trying to argue in favour of once a week :blink:.

It depends how well insulated your flat is and what the weather is like.

;)

On BBC Alba the presenter talked about their coverage of this weekend's match between "St Mirren" and "Hibs". Is it only Motherwell with it's Tobar na Mathar that gets translated into Gaelic?

Obvious I suppose, but St Mirren and Hibernian are proper names, so wouldn't be translated.

I'd guess that Motherwell, Kilmarnock Aberdeen and Dunfermline that are place names get translated.

yes, unless specified otherwise.

Far as I know

aye

Ta! Will be taking a few cans tomorrow :)

Which train? They sell drink on long journeys don't they.

I believe it's frowned upon to drink your wine on the suburban routes though.

Irvine-Central..Queen St-Waverly.

That's fine, the only times you see an alcohol ban are big games at Hampden, maybe big egg-chasing matches and occasionally one or two Inverness trains on matchdays.

Thats ok then. Don't think we'll reach the final, never liked rugby and we've already been to Inverness in the first round :)