Quick Question Thread

I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting in reply when I posted that, but i probably should have seen something like this coming :lol:.

edit: faking my death is the current frontrunner

Just think of it as revenge, seeing as she's been faking it for yonks.

Anyone got any tips for breaking up with your girlfriend? Ive decided to do it but when I've been the one doing the breaking up ive only ever done it by text, and im determined not to be such a douchebag this time.

You must have a reason for wanting to dump her. You could always just tell her you need to talk to her and then explain to her what the reason is. Call me crazy but I think it just might work.

Anyone got any tips for breaking up with your girlfriend? Ive decided to do it but when I've been the one doing the breaking up ive only ever done it by text, and im determined not to be such a douchebag this time.

Just tell her how you feel. You'll probably feel like a c**t when/if she cries, but it's a less dickish way of doing it than by text.

Failing that, shag her best mate and let her do the dirty work. And by that, I mean breaking up.

You must have a reason for wanting to dump her. You could always just tell her you need to talk to her and then explain to her what the reason is. Call me crazy but I think it just might work.

We can do without your sort here.

Anyway, Show her mum and dad the elephant trick with your trouser pockets. If either is dead say how much you'd like to have shown them.

Your feet won't touch the floor.....and no guilt.

You have always came across as slightly camp on here so play on that.

Arrange to have one of your mates pump you when she is due to come round. Better than you pumping him as she might not take the hint and just offer you surm burm lurve if she only thinks you are a 'giver'.

You have always came across as slightly camp on here so play on that.

Arrange to have one of your mates pump you when she is due to come round. Better than you pumping him as she might not take the hint and just offer you surm burm lurve if she only thinks you are a 'giver'.

is this good advice?

She might buy a strap on once she knows he takes it.

Get with another bird, I didnt even have to dump her after that.

Tell her yer Vagina really doesn't suit your willy. Tell her that sex you both have shared has let you down. Tell her she was lucky to stuck around with her selfish attitude and tell her woman needs the boaby and she would be very greatful for what she has received.