Quick Question Thread

Playing golf at Bellisle Ayr soon. Can you get a pint and a meal there?

I think the nearest place for a pint will be The Old Racecourse Hotel. It's no bad in there. I prefer the Glen Park myself, cheap lunches and some real ales.

I'm thinking of quitting my well paid job as a pipe fabricator in favour of going to college, am I mad? However, this job I'm at the moment requires no qualifications and I'll get nowhere from it, so that's why I've applied for college. But, I'm worried I might not find a job after college. Very stressful choice to make indeed :(

I'm thinking of quitting my well paid job as a pipe fabricator in favour of going to college, am I mad? However, this job I'm at the moment requires no qualifications and I'll get nowhere from it, so that's why I've applied for college. But, I'm worried I might not find a job after college. Very stressful choice to make indeed :(

Keep the job!

Guest The Phoenix

Go to college but do something sensible.

I disagree, drinking, gambling and sh*gging women are alll very well but ultimately don't set you up for life.

Better to undertake a course of study.

How is this done? I can only think of electro magnets of a strong steel frame though his clothing.

As he looks like Paddy McCourt, being stuck on a plinth is a piece of pish when you are used to being stuck oin the bench ;)

Seriously, looks like a frame coming out the plinth, up the shoe, leg, arse and lower back. boy just needs good balance. Counterweight underneath him I think.

Hello.

My passport is due to expire soon. I need to use it for ID. I don't want to have to send it away to get a new one. If I claim on the forms that my current one has been lost or damaged, will they send me a brand spanking new one?

Hello.

My passport is due to expire soon. I need to use it for ID. I don't want to have to send it away to get a new one. If I claim on the forms that my current one has been lost or damaged, will they send me a brand spanking new one?

^^^

Moron. The new one would have the same expire date. :rolleyes:

Going to Frightened Rabbit at The Venue in Dumfries soon, anyone been? Is it decent? And how is it as a nightclub afterwards haha? Although the gig is a Monday so might not even be open!

What a shit name for a venue, how long it take them to come up with it? 5 secs?