Quick Question Thread

I'm going to the Assembly Rooms at George Street in Edinburgh tonight for a midnight show. Anyone got any ideas where I can park the car?

Is George street not got free parking after 6pm?? I never park there so don't know, but it's worth checking out because at that time you'll get a space, considering George street will just be filled with Taxis and drinks at that time.

Does anyone who has bought tickets for the Nou Camp either have a general e-mail address or an e-mail address specifically for the ticket office? The official Barca website has neither!

This isn't an answer to your question, but where did you buy your tickets from? Been having a look around the web but only seen unofficial websites selling them through a 3rd party. Are these sites safe, and is there a cheaper way to buy tickets?

This isn't an answer to your question, but where did you buy your tickets from? Been having a look around the web but only seen unofficial websites selling them through a 3rd party. Are these sites safe, and is there a cheaper way to buy tickets?

I've not bought tickets yet. Been looking on the official Barca sight but the biggest issue (other than the price) is trying to get two seats together in a good section. That's why I want to contact the club.

Does anyone who has bought tickets for the Nou Camp either have a general e-mail address or an e-mail address specifically for the ticket office? The official Barca website has neither!

información_general@FCBarcelona.com

How do I get from Queen Street station to Glassford Street in Glasgow by foot?

Come out the station into George Square, cross over to the opposite corner and head down the street you come to there. Turn left at the end, walk a little way on, turn right at the end, that's Glassford Street.

What is the percentage of white to black folk in the UK?

I'm sure white skinned is still the predominant and therefor, by averages, will be up more.

90% white people in the UK according to the 2001 census (2011 census results haven't been released yet).

The English League Cup draw is at 12.30 on Sky Sports News, does that mean it won't be on any radio station for me to listen to in the car?

Preston North End v Crystal Palace, Watford v Bradford City, Swansea City v Barnsley, Yeovil Town v West Bromwich Albion, Coventry City v Birmingham City, West Ham United v Crewe Alexandra, Doncaster Rovers v Hull City, Carlisle United v Ipswich Town, Reading v Peterborough United, Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham, Leicester City v Burton Albion, Burnley v Plymouth Argyle, QPR v Walsall, Stevenage v Southampton, Nottingham Forest v Wigan Athletic, Stoke City v Swindon Town, Aston Villa v Tranmere Rovers, Crawley Town v Bolton Wanderers, Gillingham v Middlesbrough, Northampton Town v Wolverhampton Wanderers, Everton v Leyton Orient, MK Dons v Blackburn Rovers, Leeds United v Oxford United, Sunderland v Morecambe, Norwich City v Scunthorpe United